Are we on the right way?

We are still under constraction, but are we on the right way?

Please, review our site.

www.wannapic.com

Thank you in advance,

DrPix

yes I think you are on the right way.........

I like the site, it is very simple and easy to use........

but one thing about the home page, put a brief description about what the site is/does.......

You know what the site is, but many visitors wont........

set of 10 royalty free discs?? discs of what??

cheers and good luck........some nice images there
    --

Overall, nice.

I just don't really like the Purple/Silver combination on top. The silver bar is a bit boring. I like the navigation buttons, simple and do their job.

Your site does not load for me..
    Nirav S. - [email protected]
    Administrator
    Pulse Host - Advanced Hosting Solutions
    http://www.pulsehost.com

Originally posted by 21inchguns
    yes I think you are on the right way.........

I like the site, it is very simple and easy to use........

but one thing about the home page, put a brief description about what the site is/does.......

You know what the site is, but many visitors wont........

set of 10 royalty free discs?? discs of what??

cheers and good luck........some nice images there
    21inchguns,

Thank you for your good words...

I think you are right - we have to add some information on home page. And may be to write something like "Set of 10 royalty free images CDs..."

Originally posted by Nadav
    Overall, nice.

I just don't really like the Purple/Silver combination on top. The silver bar is a bit boring. I like the navigation buttons, simple and do their job.
    Nadav, thank you.

About silver bar we are still thinking - some people in our team are also not sure about it. But majority like it

Originally posted by PulseHost
    Your site does not load for me..
    You mean it is too "heavy"? We tried to make it as light as possible…

Originally posted by DrPix
    You mean it is too "heavy"? We tried to make it as light as possible…

No, not at all.. For some reason the site did not load up for me before, now I can see it. I like the design, however it's a little empty. You might want to add few more images, maybe a footer? Just a suggestion.. Anyway good luck.
    Nirav S. - [email protected]
    Administrator
    Pulse Host - Advanced Hosting Solutions
    http://www.pulsehost.com

The silver bar has got to go. It is too 'cold'. Your images are very 'warm' if you know what I mean. That silver bar just don't match with your pictures.

coux,

You almost convinced me about this silver bar - but some other people like it... And what can go instead? Maybe something simple grey...

PulseHost,

We would like to add more images on the home page, but I afraid to make it too heavy. We will have to add more buttons there - Order, Pricing and maybe 2 or 3 more. But now it looks perfect (I mean quantity of buttons). If we add more, it will be too many of them. Maybe to add other buttons like underlined links...
    Royalty Free Images at http://www.wannapic.com

I like the design, however it's a little empty. You might want to add few more images
    I'd have to agree with this. I like what you have so far, but it could use some images to spice it up just a touch, not too many, but something is missing.
    D. Lyles
    Uniquest Designs

dlyles,

You mean to add more images on the home page? But other stock agencies have even less pics on their home page. We have altogether 960 images on our site, so we have what to choose from. I'm afraid, the home page will be too "heavy" and to open slowly. Maybe to make images smaller, and then to increase their quantity? From the other side, now each image on the first page is linked to the pages with other images of this CD (we have 10 CDs and 10 images on the home page).

What do you think about it?

I think the home page has enough images. I was really referring to the other pages when I mentioned images (and it was just a quick thought). The home page just needs some text and a little work on the fonts. Besides that I wouldn't touch the home page.
    D. Lyles
    Uniquest Designs

It is hard to describe in words. But if you hire me I'll have something everyone will be happy with. Guaranteed. Plus it will be a 100 times better than the original.

Originally posted by DrPix
    coux,

You almost convinced me about this silver bar - but some other people like it... And what can go instead? Maybe something simple grey...

PulseHost,

We would like to add more images on the home page, but I afraid to make it too heavy. We will have to add more buttons there - Order, Pricing and maybe 2 or 3 more. But now it looks perfect (I mean quantity of buttons). If we add more, it will be too many of them. Maybe to add other buttons like underlined links...

I like the silver bar, but not with the thumbnails. Somebody else mentioned about some of the pics having much warmer colours and the bar looking cold and I agree. Maybe if you don't want to change the bar consider changing the pics you've used for each CD?

coux,

Thank you for your offer - we will consider it.

Best regards,

DrPix.

Originally posted by SmallPackage
    I like the silver bar, but not with the thumbnails. Somebody else mentioned about some of the pics having much warmer colours and the bar looking cold and I agree. Maybe if you don't want to change the bar consider changing the pics you've used for each CD?

SmallPackage,

Thank you for your comments - I think your are right, and we will work on it.