What price to charge?

Dear Forum Members,

I posted on your forum a few weeks ago some questions about choosing shopping cart, hosting, secure credit card payment system, and also I had a question whether web-masters would buy royalty free images CDs if the price would be significantly low then $ 300 400 per CD with 80 100 images each one.

First of all, I want to thank you for your help.

Secondly, I would like to share with you what have I chosen.

Shopping cart -

Hosting -

Payment system (but I'm planning in the beginning to charge manually)

Now we are thinking what price to choose and I need your advice again.

We have 960 images on 10 CDs (300 DPI for A4, CMYK color separation, format EPS).

The price we are considering is something like $399 for the whole set of 10 CDs, $40 for each one of CDs with backgrounds, nature, food and hands, and $80-100 for each of CDs with people (faces, moods, kids).

What do you think about it? Will people buy it for such a price? Is it too cheap or too expensive? Or the prices are OK?

When I say "prices are OK" I mean that we would like to sell a lot, so we want our prices to be cheap enough to sell a lot, but not too cheap just not to be suspicious, because we have really good product I hope you will say that also please visit us at the site is still under construction, but you can see our pictures.

Best regards,

Last edited by DrPix; 06-06-2002 at 07:26 AM.

Glika Nera - Athens - Greece - Europe
    I think you can post this in Running a WebHosting Biz to get more feedback. This is not an offer or request...