To resellers with employees - how to delegate work?

This question goes out to any reseller with at least one employee:

How do you delegate work and what specific tasks do your employee(s) handle? I'm trying to figure out what kinds of duties I need to delegate to employees and duties that only the owner should handle.
    "It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop." Confucius

I am not a reseller, but have some knowldge about running a business.

I think this will vary a lot from person to person. It will also depende on the number of employees that you have.

Let's say you have one employee. Give him the most time consuming, non critical tasks. By critical, I mean something that can hurt you business in a large scale. Also, give him tasks you don't like to do....This way, you have more time and energy to focus on growing your business.

Let's say you have more than one. This is were it starts to get complicated....
    It depends a lot on how you want to organize your work. For example, you may want to organize your company by departments, as in each department has a diferent function( some setup servers, some give maintenance, etc), or maybe you can go the task force route, for example, you have a big customer and assign diferent people with diferent skills to that project.