How Can I know who host a site using Zoneedit?

I had a customer who cheated me with more than $600 and I know that he moved to another host in RS network space, I want to warn to this host about the fraudulent practices of this ex-customer, Since this guy use Zoneedit for his domain nameservers I can't see who is hosting him.

Any Idea ?
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

dns the domain
    telnet to the domain
    telnet to it on port 21

maybe u will see their host domain name

tried all that, sorry, I didn't say that in my previus message, I tried even FTP the site but I get the customer domain information.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Do a ping on the domain. Get the IP Address. Traceroute it and see where the hops go through. Also trying using the IP address in your web browser.

I already know the IP, that's why I know that's in a host with a RS server, but I can't see which host is it.

Tough. Have you written a thread about this guy here on WHT? Your odds that someone from his host reads WHT are pretty good, and if not hosts will know to be careful for the future.

I prefer to not made it public, but if anybody its interested to know, PM or email me.

Originally posted by Jedito
    I already know the IP, that's why I know that's in a host with a RS server, but I can't see which host is it.
    Well, If you know the IP why not try Reverse DNS??

Maybe that might work, (Unless I have no idea what i'm talking about, which may be the case... )

Tried, but as I said, the site is using ZoneEdit Nameservers

What nameservers the domain is used with has no effect on the rDNS of the IP. The host controls rDNS. In most cases, an IP will reverse only if the customer asks for it, and i don't think the customer will ask for the host's name in it

Telnet to port 25 on that IP and type "ehlo" after the banner. The banner will likely have the host name.

Beyond that, you may be outta luck.
    <!-- boo! -->

Originally posted by Nadav
    What nameservers the domain is used with has no effect on the rDNS of the IP. The host controls rDNS. In most cases, an IP will reverse only if the customer asks for it, and i don't think the customer will ask for the host's name in it
    IP Address 216.127.64.xxx resolves to:
    216.127.64.xxx

Originally posted by DizixCom
    Telnet to port 25 on that IP and type "ehlo" after the banner. The banner will likely have the host name.

Beyond that, you may be outta luck.
    ensim.rackshack.net, which is the default hostname on RS server
    Well.. I give up, just and advice, do not host misscara.com

When I tracert'd it, it came to a dti.net site, which forwarded me to http://www.logicworks.net/ . This may be who you're looking for?