have you ever thought of getting away from computer ?

Hi guys,

I guess being in the hosting business involves being with the machine for prolonged period, for some people it is a 24/7 kinda thing.Sometimes life seems to be too stale for me.
    Only recently, I have this thought of getting away for sometime ,maybe months, from computer and go for some other activities such as fishing, wakeboarding, movies, dating.
    Well just a thought.
    I was wondering if there is someone out there who has once experienced this before.

I am sure a lot of people experience this... I personally have had this experience as well. Fortunately I am heading to the UK in few weeks... I am really looking forward to that. But back on topic... I think everybody needs time away from there work, and vacation is probably the best way to cure it.
    Nirav S. - nirav@pulsehost.com
    Administrator
    Pulse Host - Advanced Hosting Solutions
    http://www.pulsehost.com

Yes, so I started spending more time in the back yard, sometimes in the swing. Then I said to my self, hey, wouldn't it be great if I got a wireless hub and a PCMCIA card for my portible. So I did. So there you go.

just set your tv in the line of sight in the direction of the monitor.

That's what I do....
    actually I have a 13in tv on my desk.... pathetic, huh....

If I had a laptop (someday), I would never go outside and be amoung nature..... Florida doesn't have good enough weather to just sit outside in. Mosquitos about 2 inches across.... fire ants that bite within 2 seconds of sitting down... its hotter and humider (is that a word? hehe) than all hell-o... its not very good "amoung nature" type of state down here...

I'd rather just sit in the A/C...

What, leave the computer? Is there a world outside of the computer?
    <?
    header("Location: http://www.hostevolve.com/");
    ?>

Originally posted by rockergrrl
    That's what I do....
    actually I have a 13in tv on my desk.... pathetic, huh....
    That's nothing. I have a TV tuner. I never leave my computer.
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Im taking a step away in July

End of July im going to the island paradise of Cyprus.

Its about time i got away from the pc my laptop is coming on the trip and i will be checking emails etc!

I fill confident that my staff down here will look after everything just as well as i can.

If not the telephone bill in the office and my mobile/cell phone will be very expensive!

Hehe i will enjoy the 45c temps all day long since its going to be winter in Australia..
    www.SURRENDERONLINE.com.au
    Perfect Solutions Every Time! Sydney Based :: Dedicated Servers :: Colocation :: Superior Support::Reseller Solutions

I want a holiday too

But I love my computer more

Me and my computer are linked at the Serial port! I couldnt leave it I wanted to... I would die since we share the same brain.

You wanna upgrade to a wireless network?
    That way you can leave it anytime you wanted.

Originally posted by phpjames
    Me and my computer are linked at the Serial port! I couldnt leave it I wanted to... I would die since we share the same brain.

You mean to tell me that it is not mandatory to sit in front of these things all day? We can go outside instead? This cant be right…. where are you getting your information?

Originally posted by whw
    You mean to tell me that it is not mandatory to sit in front of these things all day? We can go outside instead? This cant be right…. where are you getting your information?
    Outside? What the hell is that?
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Originally posted by projo
    Yes, so I started spending more time in the back yard, sometimes in the swing. Then I said to my self, hey, wouldn't it be great if I got a wireless hub and a PCMCIA card for my portible. So I did. So there you go.
    Ohhhh, you got it so bad!!
    WLVPN.com NetProtect owned White Label VPN provider
    Increase your hosting profits by adding VPN to your product line up

I really do hope you don't really mean that
    hahaha

Originally posted by ToastyX

Outside? What the hell is that?

Originally posted by Roy@ENHOST
    I really do hope you don't really mean that
    hahaha

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Live is fun when you've got blackberry connected to your support e-mails. Even if you're on the road, you can answer immediately! Just what we offer our clients, icq on the road helps as well