CPanel ~ prefer to have WHM also
    Unlimited Domains add ons
    100 MYSql DB's
    PHP
    100 Email addresses
    40 FTP accounts
    100 Subdomains
    Awstats

you say you want WHM also, i suggest looking in the Reseller forum for info about reseller hosting.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

that was optional
    i dont really need it, but it would be nice to add some users every now and then

Quote Originally Posted by bobby9101
    that was optional
    i dont really need it, but it would be nice to add some users every now and then
    If you want to add users and allow them with no restrictions of space/bandwidth, which means they are sharing yours, then all you need is a nice amount of addon domains.

A VPS, or reseller account can do what you want.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused

If you want to add users and allow them with no restrictions of space/bandwidth, which means they are sharing yours, then all you need is a nice amount of addon domains.
    One should read the TOS carefully before doing that. Shared hosts can forbid reselling off of shared hosting accounts.

I don't just want to be able to resell
    I would liekt o host a video community aplus 10+ other of my sites
    I want a host for my network of sites and optionally would like to be able to add some accounts also

Hi bobby,
    Are you basing your numbers on actual usage?...Because 20GB of storage will usually command MUCH more transfer than 25GB per month...heck, that's barely enough to upload and fill your space quota. One or the other number must be a bit off. If the transfer is correct, then I highly doubt you need 20GB of disk space, in which case a shared or reseller account would suffice. If you actually do need that much disk space, though, then the 25GB mark is probably way low, in which case you'll probably need to go VPS or semi-dedicated.

Can you perhaps clarify a bit as to how your storage and bandwidth marks relate?

Thanks,
    Trip

No, I am not bading off of my cirrent needs.
    I admit the Disk Space is way more than I need
    Heck I could drop my disk space down to 2GB and still be doing fine.
    I just like to have a lot of extra GB's in case I need to quickly host something.
    So please dis-regard the 20GB

i think you should go for a reseller hosting with SSH access covers almost all your needs except root access

where do you recommend?

Smile

I think you should find out what you really need. First you said 20GB and now you said 2GB is ok. Of course there is a big difference in price.

And why would he need SSH in this case? I do not see anything he is doing require the use of SSH.

If cpanel isn't a must, then you have more options.

I recommend you use a dedicated server. You can find one for $120 a month.

This way you're in control, provided you know what you're doing? It's also good to gain experience if you're confident enough.

Do you have a location preference?

Anyway, just consider all of your options. Finding a reseller for that price should be quite easy.

Since you seem to have a good budget and you are hosting a video site? I would suggest a VPS, take a look at http://www.powervps.com

how much ram do you think i will need?