Signature rules.

I was seeing my signature removed, it was interesting that my signature had a referaal link, ok i agree with you to some extent as you may be unware of the link i used.

The link is somewhat like this http://www.httpguru.com/speclink/...........

It is a program which tracks how many visitors come from WHT by clicking this link, this is usually used to track the number of visitors.

I am not earning anything.

Regards

If you have a complaint or question about the rules, please take it up with the help desk.

Just to clarify, we've always subscribed to the belief that, "If it looks like an affiliate link, it's an affiliate link."

It's much easier to keep all the affiliate links out that way.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

Rules quiz, anyone?? Seen 2 posts today just advertisin services on their first post.

I like that belief SWR, makes things simple No controversy.
    GeeksGather - Undergoing redevelopment. Stand by.

Quote Originally Posted by PixelManual
    Rules quiz, anyone?? Seen 2 posts today just advertisin services on their first post. .

Yes i am upto rules quiz, do win something?

And about signature rules, i wish that the modeartor who changes your signature and places that default signature line should put his/her initials there also.
    ---===Stay Alive====----

hmm ok it looks like an affliate link. good keep it up. i will stick with your rules.

Quote Originally Posted by stayalive
    And about signature rules, i wish that the modeartor who changes your signature and places that default signature line should put his/her initials there also.
    The person whose signature is being edited is alerted to that fact by the warning system. The warning/alert message you receive should contain the moderator's name that warned you, so this way you know who it was. I don't see what point there would be to publicly posting who edited it?

Quote Originally Posted by bear
    The person whose signature is being edited is alerted to that fact by the warning system. The warning/alert message you receive should contain the moderator's name that warned you, so this way you know who it was. I don't see what point there would be to publicly posting who edited it?

Hmm i dont think i see any moderators name on any of my warnings let me recheck.

Cheers

Edit : yup i was right this is what i see for signature warnings only :

Not a post-related warning

On 05-04-2006 At 09:25 AM
    Signature Formatting 5 60 No
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

It's sent with the warning email, not included in the warning page. When a member gets warned or alerted, an email is sent...

The warning/alert message you receive should contain the moderator's name that warned you

no i havent received a warning mail when my signature deleted
    Kind regards

Well, the mail is sent, we have no control over it actually arriving...

Well, the mail is sent, we have no control over it actually arriving...

Lol so nice of bear to send confirmation email of signature removal
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

It's the warning system, not me personally, but yes, I think it's better to know why it's gone than to just find it missing, don't you?