We have two dedicated servers available for customers looking for an Amsterdam-based solution. These machines feature 2.0GB RAM, 250GB drives in RAID1 and plenty of monthly traffic. This offer is based on SUN X2100 servers (see http://www.sun.com/servers/entry/x2100/)
, reliable and stable Opteron machines.
Private Server X2100
- SUN Fire X2100 Server.
- AMD Opteron-processor model 146 (2.0GHz).
- 2GB RAM (DDR400 ECC).
- 2x250GB SATA HD.
- 500GB traffic (monthly).
- 100Mbps Ethernet port.
- 64-bit Linux OS (Debian or CentOS).
- 2 IP adresses, more free on request (on RIPE terms).
- APC powerport for remote reboots.
- Reverse DNS.
- monthly fee: € 119,-
- setup fee: € 49,-
Additional traffic priced at €15 per 100GB (prepaid) or €3,50 per 10GB (postpaid). Contract term is 12 months, monthly invoicing.
- Windows 2003 R2 Standard Edition, + monthly €20.
- Location: Telecity2 Amsterdam, The Netherlands (one of the main AMS-IX locations).
- Telephone & Email support in English.
illian.networks is specialised in complex hosting solution for J2EE applications running on SUN Solaris JES or Tomcat/JBoss. We have more than 10 years experience in Application Hosting and Development, Unix systems and Networking.
We are a registered Cisco and SUN Partner!
Our network (AS39292) uses the following carriers and exchanges:
- JointTransit (mix of Global Crossing, Hurricane Electric, NTT Verio, KPN Eurorings, Cogent, Carrier1, FLAG and T-Systems).
- OpenPeering (95% of all Dutch ISPs).
Our network is built using quality Juniper and Cisco routers and switches in a redundant and resilient way. Details: from RIPE.
We have network latencies between our systems and NYC less than 80ms.
10MB binary: http://test.illian.net/10mb.bin
100MB binary: http://test.illian.net/100mb.bin
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at +31 182686754.
Rutger Bevaart :: illian.networks BV
NB. All prices exclude 19% VAT.