Seeking designers/coders [future work]

I am attempting to build a small list of people that I can count on for future work. I would like to start offering web design for my customers but do not have the time to do this myself.

What I do:
    I have been doing business locally in Charlotte, NC since June of 2002.
    I provide services to small and medium sized businesses only. I do not offer any services to individuals. These services include web and email hosting, data back up and storage, local networking, repairs and upgrades, etc. My client base is built mostly from word of mouth at the moment. I meet and screen all my customers personally, nothing is done anonymously through the web. Payments are guranteed.

I am not looking for the lowest priced work. I am looking for quality and dependability.

What I am looking for:
    Persons with experience in any one or more of the following.

• Graphics design
    • Flash
    • php
    • asp
    • asp.net 1.1 or 2.0 (preferred 2.0)
    • AJAX
    • java
    • Cold Fusion
    • Database design and integration using MSSQL and/or MySQL
    • .net Windows application programming

All work will be done by quote and contract.

Turnkey site builders are not required. I can have a graphics designer do one part and a coder do another.

As I stated above I am looking to create the list of people interested in doing future projects with me. I have nothing in queue at this time since I do not offer these services yet. There are no guarantees I will get work for you.

Please PM your qualifcations and portfolio information. I will respond to each respondent with additional information requests or to let you know I am not interested if that is the case.

Thanks for your time.

Mike
    Last edited by PCTechMe; 07-19-2006 at 11:46 AM. Reason: typo :(

Details sent in pm

Would you be interested in a Web Development firm, we are based in Charlotte.