MyBrandInc forums Launched !

Hello :

Greetings:

MyBrandInc.com ... a forum witha focus on entrepreneurship and freelancing is launched today.

I Hope you will find the topics and the forums very useful and insightful.

I am also looking for moderators, please PM me here, if any of you are Interested along with your info.

Also, register yourself and be a part of the community.
    Also feel free to give in your valuable suggestions and feedback to make mybrandinc.com a better and iseful community.

Thanks much

Cheers

the forum has some good topics there. Can be very useful if you get a big user base........
    Have you considered putting topics dedicated to marketing and business planning.....

any particular reason that you are using minibb??

cheers
    --

21inchguns : Thanks for the reply and feedback chief.

Topics dedicated to marketing and business planning...I guess can be added under " Running a Company "...or I am sure, it would require special attention..hence create a seperate forum for that. thanks for that input..I will add it immediately.

Why miniBB :

I'd like to keep thedatatransfer to a minimum. Also, miniBB has most of the functionality without much otherwise not soo required features. t the moment, only important features missing are :

a. Moderator feature ( which is added in the next release 1.3 to be released soon )
    b. no private messaging, but i feel, we can do without this...they will probably add it in one of the next releases ).

What I basically liked about their forum script is the simplicity and the concept of minimalisation !

I hope with the addition of the above mentioned topic...I would have covered most of the issues concering Entrepreneurship ??

Thanks again for your input !

Suggestions and other feedback welcome.

Also, i request those of you Interested to register and be a part of the forums.

I'll give my utmost to make MyBrandInc a very active one...b'cos, I believe it can be very helpful.

Cheers