Best places to eat.

One must eat to live. Why not eat well? Were are the best places everyone has eaten so far?

jonathans in nashville great....everything is great

Doesn't he mean in Vegas? I just got back, and I'd recommend Fat Burger across from the Monte Carlo on the strip. In-N-Out is good, of course, especially if you're not from the west coast. It's across the highway, behind NY-NY.

The Bellagio's breakfast buffet is superb. Made to order omelettes can't be beat. Their dinner buffet is okay -- it's really good if you like seafood (I don't). It's a bit pricey (I think it was $35 or $40), but they serve Kobe Beef, which is delicious.

I can't really think of anything else. I stayed at the Bellagio, so that's really all I know. I didn't try any of the other hotel's restaurants, but the Bellagio has quite the variety. I noticed a lot of Asian and Italian food there. Classy joints.

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Fact
    One must eat to live. Why not eat well? Were are the best places everyone has eaten so far?
    Though I am not currently in Vegas, and the subject of hamburgers was brought up, I highly recommend Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay. Not the easiest place to find, in fact it is not listed in their website, so maybe it's not there anymore (but it was last summer), but if you are in Mandalay Bay, ask where the Burger Bar is and go there!
    the end of the world is upon us...absolute power corrupting absolutely...free speech is never free...

...mod friendly signature compliant

best place after 3am, the cafe at harrah's, reasonable price, huge (tooo much even for me) plates, and decent service.
    Jodohost Operations Manager Twitter status feed: https://twitter.com/jodohostcom
    Now offering Plesk Hosting on Windows or Linux.

I hear Stacks (in the Mirage) does a 10 oz. Kobe burger that has been described as the tastiest burger in the history of the universe. I'm thinking I might have to partake in this for lunch today
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    I hear Stacks (in the Mirage) does a 10 oz. Kobe burger that has been described as the tastiest burger in the history of the universe. I'm thinking I might have to partake in this for lunch today
    Hmm.. An unofficial gathering?

Quote Originally Posted by Odd Fact
    Kahunaville over at Treasure Island is realllllllllly good.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Your welcome guide to Trinity Florida located just north of the Tampa and St Petersburg / Clearwater Beaches!

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    yeah - stacks sounds very similar to Burger Bar. Burger Bar also features the Kobe Burger. I know mandalay is way down on the end of the strip, but i just mentioned it anyway in case anyone finds themselves down there.
    the end of the world is upon us...absolute power corrupting absolutely...free speech is never free...

...mod friendly signature compliant

valentinos and postrio at the ventian are both top quality in vegas if you want to go high end. I recommend both.
    Dedicated Servers
    WWW.NETDEPOT.COM
    Since 2000

Quote Originally Posted by buba69
    yeah - stacks sounds very similar to Burger Bar. Burger Bar also features the Kobe Burger. I know mandalay is way down on the end of the strip, but i just mentioned it anyway in case anyone finds themselves down there.
    Look out for the nice young Russian waitress in Stacks

Probably late for most of you now - but for anyone sticking around for the full week, our favorite place was the cafe at the top of the Caeser's Palace Forum with the windows overlooking the entire strip. Both the best and cheapest (nice) place we found.
    Corey Northcutt | Northcutt
    Competitive inbound marketing with a hosting industry competency.
    Social | Content | Optimization | Outreach

Too many good places to eat in Vegas. I missed the Kobe burger at Stacks, but Cravings was good. Maybe next year I can get more eating in.

Kokomos at the Mirage was excellent Tuesday night:

http://www.mirage.com/dining/fine_dining_kokomos.aspx

Cravings was excellent. OddFact and I grabbed lunch there on Tuesday, and Erica (Simpli) and I had a couple drinks and coconut prawns the size of my fist on Tuesday night at Samba in the mirage. The Mirage definitely had some high-quality eats.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

16. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!