How to install IONCube?

I am still finding my way around my cpanel/whm server and I need IONCube Loader installed.

Can anyone help me out by telling me what I need to do? I would really appreciate it!

Sure, a Google search of "install ioncube cpanel": http://www.webhostgear.com/77.html

Enjoy!

You pretty much just throw the .so file on the drive and stick a path to it in your php.ini. It comes with fairly comprehensive instructions.

Its very easy, first go to the ioncube website, click products on the navagation bar and select free loaders for encoded files, now download the suitable file for you server (usually linux or a bsd os version for a cpanel server), upload the downloaded compressed file to the location of the ioncube encoded files, then in file upload manager click on the compressed file, then select within the right hand top frame extract all files, you will see a new screen open with all the files extracting in to the folder ioncube/. Leave the files alone and you would have successfully installed ioncube in cpanel.

Hope that Helps
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

If you have dl enabled (not a good idea generally due to some exploits out there) you can also load it dynamically. Just upload all the files into a folder ioncube in the directory with the encoded files and it will load it dynamically on demand
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••