Searching for a VPS

Hello,

I need a VPS with:
    minimum 10GB Space,
    minimum 1000GB Trafic (10-100mbps bandwich)
    minimum 386MB RAM.
    It will be user for shoutcast, host few sites, few eggdrop's, and maybe psyBNC's.
    I will pay max ~50$ via Western Union.
    What company can provide this?

You going to find that very hard to find a provider that accepts IRC and Western Union and at that price point..Will you be wanting a control panel as well?
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
    Freelance Sysadmin for Hire - email vaserv@gmail.com

uniVPS.com can provide that service at that price and they also accept Western Union if i remeber right.

balle442, you seem to be a very satisfied customer of univps

I've been looking at univps too. Hopefully they are good despite cyberturk 's warnings.

I haven't seen any host accepting Western Union as payment. Are there any? Why don't you get yoruself a PayPal account, more than half of teh hosts do accept PayPal.

John

Quote Originally Posted by basic
    I haven't seen any host accepting Western Union as payment. Are there any? Why don't you get yoruself a PayPal account, more than half of teh hosts do accept PayPal.

John
    I found this thread at univps.com http://www.univps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18

I would like a free control panel (webmin etc.)... UniVPS I see is not bad... Just that admin is quite trustless...

Quote Originally Posted by basic

John
    I'm from Lithuania. PayPal don't let send or recieve money for lithuanians... We don't have rights to PayPal. So It's better WU for me.

But that doesn't seem so ... according to PayPal info Lithunia has PayPal:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...er_id=16777217

Quote:
    Residents of the following EU Member States would have their customer relationship with PayPal (Europe) Ltd.: The United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the Netherlands.

Hm... Interesting... I'l check it.