Hosting Provider not responding to DMCA

As per this thread: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191781 I have a style and the images are mine and they are currently in use by a web site that does not have my permission to do so. They're ignoring my request to remove them, and they are ignoring the DMCA request and now the hosting provider appears to be ignoring the DMCA request.

Where do I go to if the hosting provider is not responding to a DMCA? How do I find out which data center they're part of for example? I do not just yet wish to disclose the hosting provider fully as I have to confirm some data with my legal party.

Some feedback from you guys is appriciated.
    The vBulletin Fans Network
    former Jelsoft Staff Member
    DeskPro Team Member

Which site is it that stold your images?
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions

Go to a website like www.dnstools.com and plug the domain name in, select the 'Whois (IP owner)' box, and click 'Get Info.' It should give you some information as to who owns the IP.

There are many other ways to do it but this is probably the easiest to explain.
    Michael Chase
    Clear-Data Internet Services - Inexpensive website, reseller, and game server hosting.

Send the DMCA to the providers upstream. That will get their attention and cooperation. Upstreams (data center) usual don't play games like that.

Go to the top, ie the datacenter, they will be more likely to comply and shut the site down

Where is the host? If they are not in the US, sending them a DMCA notice is at best legally worthless and at worst provocative of being ignored. At the very least both the site owner and the host should have responded with some kind of reply.
    "Obsolesence is just a lack of imagination."

Do also note that a DMCA notice has a few requirements to fulfil. just emailing saying "take it down, it's mine" is not sufficient. Did you comply fully with the requirements ? How long ago did you send? Has it been 14 days or so ?
    ••• Like us on Facebook to qualify for discounts! •••
    ••• http://www.sprintserve.net •••
    ••• Offering: | Internap FCP Bandwidth! | Rebootless Kernel Updates! | Magento Optimized Hosting | Wordpress Hosting | •••
    ••• Services: | Managed Multiple Cores 64bit Servers | Server Management | •••