on 5-29 there was a template posted for sale in the advertisement forum, I looked at it thought hey this will fit perfect for our new venture so I sent a PM and made a deal for the template. I paid by paypal as agreed that day. Got the template delivered and started modifying it to my specs. It had a flash header and I found out it was not working on some computers, even posted here to see if some of you could see it, turned out it was a 50 50 deal some could some couldn't. Trying to track the problem down I went to flashkit.com and posted in their BBS for some help and ideas. Well to make a long story shorter I found out that the flash had been ripped from that site. It was a demo for educational purposes. I immediately emailed the guy asking what was going on. Here is his reply.

"Hi,

Not stealing. It's there for anyone. You can
download and modify it you fit your needs. I did not
just grabbed it and sold it to you. I did some
modification (the Support button), and added the
bottom part (html and graphics) as well."

Can you believe it? Anyway I have emailed the original designer and am trying to buy rights to a modified version of it for my use.

But if you see a guy offering anything for sale here and his email header looks like this

From: M. Dinh [mailto:emdi2000@yahoo.com] or uses the company name MD Dynamics.

Be very very weary as he is a scammer. I have also notified PayPal and the moderators here of him. I believe he is now banned under the name he posted under "aisi" but he could return as someone else. He refuses to acknowledge he has done anything wrong or return my money.

So watch out, I guess buyer beware really does apply.