Thread: Alternatives?

Alternatives?

well i really like tengun.net i have been with them for nearly 3 years. I am wondering if there are any better alternatives out there?

currently the $2 plan comes with 10GB bandwidth and 400mb space. i get to pay monthly thats why i really like it.

i am not looking for anything like bluehost.com where you have to pay like a year or two in advance.

i think totalchoicehosting.com is pretty decent as well, any other suggestions?

yes. stay where you're at. {three years, you like the host, $2 per month}

I am wondering if there are any better alternatives out there?
    Maybe there are, but for $2, I think you're getting great service. Besides, what could you save? $.50? Stick to the host that made you happy for 3 years. It's no easy feat.

yea, 2 bucks is dirt cheap. I would absolutely stay if you are getting good service for that price. That is pretty amazing, im surprised.
    [color=#666666]Ackoo Solutions, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by ldcdc
    Maybe there are, but for $2, I think you're getting great service. Besides, what could you save? $.50? Stick to the host that made you happy for 3 years. It's no easy feat.
    Hey 50 cents are 50 cents..... lol
    I've been using HostGator for 38 months.. and it's been awesome.
    Get The Maximum HostGator Discount With These HostGator Coupons!

if there is no specific reason, I would stay. Why do you need to move if you are still happy with current provider? a bit cheaper is not important as stability

I agree, if you are happy with your provide, dont' switch hosts. It will only complicate matters for you.

Either way, your host offers reasonable pricing.