Established and Growing Hosting Business w/clients for sale. ($4,636 yr income)

I regret to say that am forced to sell my hosting business after all the work, time, and money I have put into it. When I first started the business I had a partner. He bailed out on me a couple months ago leaving me to take care of everything. Since I work full time, and will soon have to work 2 jobs, I will not have the time to take care of my clients the way they deserve to be treated. Therefor I MUST sell.

The business was started in Dec. of 05. and currently has an income of $4,636.65 yearly with 57 clients. 90% of the pay using PayPal, and the other 10% use 2Checkout.

You can see some screen shots taken just a couple of hours ago from my billing system (ClientExec) by going to https://www.my-e-space.net/forsale/ . The screen shots show the monthly, quarterly, semi-anual, and anual payment is a coupel of different breakdowns, as well as the number of each package sold. There are also screen shots of the growth chart in ClientExec, and the month traffic stats of the website, which is a PR 3.

What is included:

The complete unique website.

The following domains:
    my-e-space.com
    my-e-space.biz
    my-e-space.info
    my-e-space.net
    myespace.info

An owned server license for iHost $99 value
    (license key provided upon request to prove authenticity)

A Status2k server status license. Can be seen in action at http://my-e-space.com/status (license key provided upon request to prove authenticity)

An SSL Cert registered to My-E-Space.net through Godaddy.

An enom account with (About) $20 left in it, and 10 domains registered by clients.

You can keep the clients on the server and just take it over, or you can move them to your servers. Currently all clients are on a server with LiquidWeb which costs $199 a month. You can see complete details of the server at http://my-e-space.com/status/ and http://my-e-space.com/phpsysinfo

Currently only using 10gb disc space and approx 30-40gb bandwidth monthly.

In terms of operating costs, I only pay the $199 a month for the server, and $12 a month for the ClientExec (which is paid until Sept 4th 06). I also pay $9 every 3 months for the RVSiteBuilder license that it installed on the server. I only pay $9/3mnths because I ordered when it first started and got a promo deal.

PayPal is the only accepted method of payment. I WILL NOT sell just the clients, or just the iHost, or some of the clients seperatly. All must go!

Also, I will not sell to anyone that cannot promise to take care of the clients as they have been until now. Only serious, dependable hosts need make offers.

You may contact me by PM here. By email at admin[@]my-e-space.net, or by Yahoo messenger at myespace_com.

Thanks for your time!

Also, I forgot to add that all clients have cPanel as their control panel.

Are you looking for offers or do you have a price in mind?

No certain price in mind. I am just looking for offers.

When is the end date of the sale/auction?

I havent set an end date. I guess its over when I get a good bid and sell it.

Have you received any offers as of yet?

Thanks,
    Robert

(Btw; before a mod posts here, you may wanna correct your post / sale)
    Rules regarding auctions:

Auctions must be conducted under the following guidelines.

If you are selling:

1. If you have a reserve, start the bidding at your reserved price.
    2. Clearly post an end date and time expressed in GMT.
    3. State accepted payment methods.
    4. If an auction is not exclusive to WHT, you must display the URL(s) within the thread.
    5. End the auction at the end date and time you stated. Or when the "Buy It Now" price is reached, if you listed one.
    6. Transfer ownership to the winner.
    via http://webhostingtalk.com/announcement.php?f=97&a=68

Ok, I didnt know I had to put an end date on it. Alrighty then, well since this is not an auction, the sale / offer will end in 1 week.

A buy it now price would be $3,000 USD

This offer has not been posted anywhere else but WHT.

Current high offer is $2,000

Quote Originally Posted by my-e-space
    I havent set an end date. I guess its over when I get a good bid and sell it.
    Sure did sound like an Auction to me

Anyways, thats a bit out of my range.. Good luck with the sale.

Quote Originally Posted by my-e-space
    ... When I first started the business I had a partner. He bailed out on me a couple months ago leaving me to take care of everything....
    Can I please ask why he walked out? Was it a dispute, or what happened? Please be honest, even if it will effect the sale - e.g. if the business has financial issues, or has in the past, a potential buyer may need to know so that he can be prepared for that when/if that situation arises again.
    Hamish Stanaway, Director

Absolute Web Solutions Limited - http://www.webhosting.net.nz/
    Auckland, New Zealand

This is a good point. Is or was there a formal partnership agreement that might have an negative effect on the new owner. Last thing I would need would be for the old partner to sue me for his half of the business.

No, there was no disagreement between the 2 of us, and no bad blood at all. We are still friends, but he said he was being sued for some sort of bill he hadnt paid, and that he would not be able to afford to pay his 1/2 for awhile. It came down to him wanting me to pay for everything and handle everything, and let him just step back for a couple of months. I was going to go along with that, but in the end he said he couldnt do it. Blamed it on his wife this time.
    I think it was because we were spending out so much money in the beginning and it wasnt growing as fast as he had expected. So, he bailed.

And no, he cant sue, he has no ownership in this business what so ever. All his financial responsabilities to the company were disolved approx. 3 months ago.

Highest offer is now $2,500.

is this still for sale?

Yes it is, many interested buyers, but the first one to actually have the money and ready to buy, will get it.

im intrested in buying your clients, please email me at matt@ihosty.com with any details and information or you may call me at 888-447-7904 Thanks!

I am not selling just the clients, it's all or nothing. Sorry.

Well no one seems to be too serious about their offers, so disregard the high bid.

Oh no!!! The story repeats like it happen to Help House Hosting.

Mike, Why you did it again????

Maybe just testing the water to see how much is his hosting biz worth.

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist
    Mike, Why you did it again????
    Ah what did he do? Im confused here?
    Hamish Stanaway, Director

Absolute Web Solutions Limited - http://www.webhosting.net.nz/
    Auckland, New Zealand

You will need to contact me to have your status2k license changed over once you sell.

is your offer still on??