Ahosting.biz / DimeNOC Down?

I have two servers with Ahosting.biz in the DimeNOC datacenter. At the moment, I can't access either of them or the www.ahosting.biz site to get any support. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Server IPs

http://72.29.92.130/
    http://72.29.76.174/

Thanks

i think the dimeNOC is hosted by surpasshosting

see the topic near this in the outages forum

yes, ahosting rent servers at dimenoc and there is nothing they can do at the moment, dimenoc has a network problem (see other thread talking about surpasshosting)

I'm actually in contact with the friendly ahosting support via AIM messanger, and he told me the dimenoc team is on it.

for info: ahosting are not hostdime reseller, they rent space and servers in the NOC, they manage themselves the servers - thus I never had any issue with servers, only with dimenoc network and only a few times.

Adam, I do not thing surpass owns dimenoc, I think that NOC rent spaces and servers to different services like surpass or ahosting. At the moment, they all have the issue, the whole noc is unreachable, whatever host service you are at.

I must say it has been very rare, I'm on that network since almost 2 years, almost never down more than 1 hour.

i'm back on surpass - lumoslighting dotco dotuk

good luck with your site!

Hello,

Everything should be back online now. We do apologize for this issue. Please open a ticket if you still have any issues.

Can you let us know what the problem was?

I still can't join any of the sites (hosts or my sites), including hostdime.com

I'm in Europe, other can reach their sites, is that related?

And yes, please Paul, would be nice to know what happened, and how long did the outage last?

i think someone may have tripped over the internet lead and cut it off in the NOC

Hello,
    adam_gardner:
    There was no tripping over cords, Spilling coffee or pressing the red button

We will posting a full report on our forums shortly