any feedback on surfspeedy?

has anybody used surfspeedy's hosting service, mainly there VPS servers, How's there reliability, tech support?

Thanks

Unrelated to their service but something I find funny..... Their "trademarked" motto.

"Worry Free Hosting
    True to our trademarked motto, we have dedicated ourselves to provide you with everything it takes to make your website full featured. "

A while back my company had to send notice to cease and desist as a lot of copyrighted text was taken from us and used on their site. In that exchange, we pointed out "worry free hosting" was 'inspired' from our homepage - designed by Ceonex. I honestly didn't care if they found inspiration and was not going to get in a pissing match over it as long as they removed the blatant copyright infringements. Anyway, I now see they are "trademarking" the term. Classic. Glad I keep all my emails.

This reminds me of the monkeys trying to trademark "unmetered bandwidth". As can be documented by two design firms and post here at WHT, we actually have been using that term on shared hosting since 2001. Two years before the company trying to trademark it even existed! Of course the examining attorney at the PTO has been contacted and stated the mark will not go through. Of course we could care less that people use that term. It is a common use word now in the industry. Just classic someone is actually trying to trademark it to bully those away from it. Like MC Host did a few years back with "host unlimited domains". They never went after the big boys - only the little guys, but wasted a lot of time and money on something that would never hold water.

Sorry for the off-topic points. Just found it ironic while reading your post and going back to the site we have not seen in sometime.
    BeDifferentSolutions | "For when Indian-based solutions just won't do."
    *We hire, train and manage extremely skilled technical support employees for your business*
    US and European Based Representatives | Dedicated and Semi-Dedicated Options | Level 1/2/3 Skillsets
    Expertise Since 1999 | www.bedifferentsolutions.com | info@bedifferentsolutions.com