Multiple Page Webhosting Site Sor Sale

Whats for sale?

I have just finished this new, clean 5+ page hosting website. It has not been sold before and the buyer will get full rights to the design.

Its a contemporary, professional design which would need little or no customisation, due to its easy-to-modify table based design.

Whats Included

The package consists of the following pages:

1. Homepage
    2. Shared Hosting Page
    3. Reseller Plan Page
    4. Support Center Page
    5. About Us page
    6. Order Template Page

All necessary JavaScript, CSS and PNG image (fireworks) files are included. I can also supply any fonts used in the design that you may not have.

Cross Browser Compatibility

Its important that your site is accessible to as many visitors as possible, this site has been tested in IE6 and Firefox 1.5 and works perfectly.

Price

I am looking for $460USD / £250GBP, or very nearest offer.

Customisation and adding further pages can be arranged if needed.

Website Screenshots/Demo

Website Screenshots:

http://www.phyora.com/forsale/ServerFarm

Website Demo:

PM Me To Get Login Details For Live Site

Note: The website includes mouseover images and JavaScript tooltips (unique to site) so a full live demo is recommended for those interested in purchasing.

Please either respond to this thread or give me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks

-mscwd
    Last edited by P-nut; 06-21-2006 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Remove size tags

I really like the design and i'm very interested in buying it, I would like to see the live preview but I can't send pm's...
    So maybe you could pm me the link (if thats possible) or you could email it to tomasvg [at] gmail [ dot ] com

Sure i'll send you an email now Tom...

Lovely design! I Would like to see the live preview too.

Tiago

It looks extrememly similar to your "a blue grape" design, I made the connection as soon as I saw it. I had to make sure you made the blue grape design, and you did.
    Not to be rude, but it cant be that unique if I instantly thought of the "a blue grape" design.
    This was the thread but you dont have the design available any more http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=516029

The url: /forsale/abluegrape/ cannot be found.

Error: 500
    Do you accidentily have a screenshot of that "blue grape" design?

lol cute rip: http://www.loadingdeck.com/clients/t.../about_us.html

Reporting you now...
    Loading Deck
    Freelance web designer
    XHTML CSS web sites

Oh man!
    What a batant rip of Loading Deck's design!

I guess my suspicions went deeper than I anticipated. I should have noticed really, I looked through loading decks portfolio a few months ago but never realised how alike the "blue grape" design was to his work.

Graphicism , it's very similar to your design in terms of layout, and I admire your work and really respect you as designer. However...

I'm having a difficult time trying to see what graphics or icons he ripped exactly. At least enough to where you could have the grounds to report anything to anyone. The top header, for example has simlilar placed links and buttons, yet they are still slighty different. The top header more or less shares the same colors and is more or less even in the same format, however it's still slightly different when one looks closer at it. The hosting factory header fades from blue, ending with green. The above template starts with some of the exact same colors but actually ends with purple. The footer looks nothing like yours. Yes, the layout and overall concept is very, very similar but I'm afraid you don't have much to go by, in terms of reporting that someone made a site out of a just a "concept" or layout scheme that was devleoped by you originally. (unless you own the copyrights to a particular "layout" or a format.

I'm assuming that one of the core and integral parts of hosting factory template is obviously the icons. I know they must have taken a LONG time for you to design each one. However, this guy didnt use a single one. In fact, from what I see, even the tiny "news" icons are a little different. So, perhaps he was just heavily inspired by your design. No, I'm not going out of my way to defend anyone. I'm merely wanting to point out that perhaps he was just really inspired by your work, and developed a site that had a similar style.

Anyway, I think the the larger issue is that apparently this template is a copy of his other template (blue grape.)
    Last edited by webdesignguy74; 06-22-2006 at 05:18 PM.

I'll post here my PM I have just sent to Graphicism...

Excuse me, but everything I am selling is 100% uniquely created by myself. I have never used anything, code, images or otherwise, from you or any one else for that matter.

I would like to see some evidence of actually having stolen material from you before you go making accusations like that.

Its quite worrying that someone can damage someones reputation by posting such comments in a thread trying to sell a design.

I welcome anyone who wishes to buy the design to analyse the source code of my site to that of yours Graphicism - you wont find anything in it the same.

I've just taken a look at the site you are referring to and apart from the color bar at the top of the page (which I saw elsewhere) the site is completely different! Sure the color scheme and boxes are similar but to call a 100% unique design a rip is pathetic...

w1ww,

I cannot contact you as I cant PM you and you have disabled emailing through wht. You'll have to give me your email address.
    Last edited by mscwd; 06-22-2006 at 06:28 PM.

oh, sorry!
    Please email the login information to tiagow1ww [at] gmail.com

The point is whilst the source code is not copied from Loading Deck the design has many similar elements. I'm not associated with either of you and from first impressions it looks like too much of a coincidence for the style of the design, the colour bar at the the top and the way you present the sections (border, with header gray bar inside) to be the same. Any host buying this will no doubt have the same problems when viewers stumble across the Loading Deck site and this one.

I'm not going to risk any warning points by asking why anyone would buy this design nor have I seen OP's other design which is being mentioned in this post. Suffice to say, OP has gone over the ' just inspired by' line

That may very well be the case. However technically speaking there's not been any laws broken, seeing no part of the code, or graphics were actually stolen or used. That was pretty much my point.

There is a thread re: Hiyacorp and Netnations which was discussed in the lounge which went over the same point. I have reported the thread and hopefully a moderator will see this and either clean up and allow the OP to continue with his sale or remove the thread.