[Needed] Website Coder

Hi, I have recently made this design but am unable to code it. It does not need to be in PHP or anything, only simple HTML. It needs to be able to be vertical expanded down the page (ie, can be stretched with more text addition). I am able to pay so if anyone can give me a quote/demo of their past work that would be helpful.

Also, just as a thought, could this possibly be integrated into some sort of CMS easily? If so how much would your charge for that?

Preview Here

Thanks,
    Lonsdale

I can do it realy fast, integration will boost quote though and depends on the CMS too more details please!

Well I have no real idea what good CMS there are out there. This design is for a gameserver company, so it can't be too complicated to add text/pages/signup scripts. Do you have any recommendations as to which would be useful, a friend of mine mentioned e101 or somthing like that?

than you are facing one of the most complicated issues there are many good cms programs, and what is most important most of them are free well personally I like http://www.php-fusion.co.uk

Looks alright, do you have any demos of your recent coding work?

well, I don't do coding alone... I create designs and do coding along the way

oh, damn... spyhost.net is down and my portfolio along with it... just realized I didn't pay for the domain

I can do this for $65.

Please contact me if interested. Portfolio is in signature.

Thanks.
    Sergio D.

We would be interested in working with you on this project. Please check out our portfolio out at www.mostardesigns.com. If you would like to discuss this further please add me to your msn, the address is zlatko@mostardesigns.com.

Zlatko Lakisic
    MostarDesigns.com
    Zlatko Lakisic
    MostarDesigns.com
    ---------------------------------------------
    Web Design, Identity Creation, Script Integration, Application Development