var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
I have a couple of questions conserning Analog logfile analyzer.
1. I can't get hostexclude working. I placed it under the in/excludes. I think I've done just like the manual says but doesn't work.
2. Is there a way to see what links are followed from my site? (like ax is doing: http://www.xav.com/scripts/axs/ )
3. Is there a possibility to separate unique visitors and hits? It is now tracking only hits.
4. Is there a way to keep track on visitors that keep coming back?
5. How do I change the referring url thing to show all the referrers and not just the ones with over 100 (?) hits?
I have tried look for the answers from Analog manual but don't have time to read it through. So if you can help I really would be grateful!