Hi Guys & Girls,
We have just launched a new banner design company -
- with L&M Web Development at the helm. We will be hiring many designers (on a freelance basis) for this project and thats where you come in. If you have a flare for design and want to make some extra pocket money then this could very well interest you.
First of all perhaps we should explain the way our system works. If your application is accepted you will be given access to our "designers pod" where you will be able to pick and choose the work you would like to take on. For each job you complete you will be paid 75% of the the total income, the other 25% will be taken by us as a 'finders fee' and used to promote and maintain the site to get you more work. Each clients order will be considered one 'project' so you will be responsible for delivering that clients 'total package'. This could be 1 banner or eight. You will also have 72 hours in which to complete this. For larger orders we can and will be less strict on the deadline, but client requirements must be considered when setting a timeframe that differs our service level agreement.
All designers will be paid via paypal unless you request other-wise, however paypal will be prefered as its quick and simple. While you may well be thinking "I could get more alone though" you have to realise that this is regular work and banners dont take a great deal of time.
Standards will be high so the less experienced should give this some serious thought before applying. However, those with a established portolfio (not necessarily of just banners) can apply at:
You may not be interested in one of the jobs, but maybe you have some unused banners in PSD format that you have no use for, or maybe you want to make some. We may be interested in buying your designs to add to a section purely for 'downloadable templates'.
The site is still under heavy, but rapid, development. We are currently collecting CVs so we are ready to launch with a selection of great designers who are ready to get the job done. We are building up funds at the moment, and we expect to be advertising throught a wide range of sites.
To WebHostingTalk Staff: If you feel this post is in the wrong forum or breaks any rules then we apologize in advance, we did look for the most suitable forum. We simply wish to utilize the creative talent of the users here at Namepros.