We are #2 in MSN under "ad space for sale"...so we can HELP

Hi,
    Helping you sell your ad space is what www.Buulk.com is all about! And we are in good position to help! Check this out:

We are #2 in MSN search results under "sell ad space"
    We are #1 in Yahoo search results under "ad space for sale"
    We are in the 3 page of google search results under "sell ad space"

...and all this since march 2006!

So submit your ad space for sale in Buulk.com, the first ad space for sale directory (free and no reciprocal link)

Our mission is to bring together web publishers and advertisers in the most efficient way, so if you have an ad space for sale, Buulk wants to know it!

Thanks and i hope Buulk will help you
    Sincerely

What URL are you using for that number on MSN?

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q...e%22&FORM=QBRE

Without quotes:

http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q...pace&FORM=QBHP

I have ad space for sale - quite a bit actually of barely monetized site space - but would like to know if I'm going through the right broker as doing it myself is taking a lot of time and not getting done.

KGIII
    What Hosting Should Be
    A Blog as CMS, eBay, PR, and Ads?
    My personal email: KGIII <at> KGIII <dot> INFO
    Microsoft MVP 2003/2006 Categories: Shell/User and Internet Explorer (Gł Solutions)

Yeh, couldn't find you neither..
    PutFile.io — Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Overture is showing a whole 15 searches a day for 'sell ad space' and sorry but can't see you nowhere on Google

for google we are at the third page:
    http://www.google.com/search?q=sell+...&start=20&sa=N

and about the number of hit...at this moment "sell ad space" do not have much traffic and this is why i'm working to be there ASAP....in 1999 - 2000 it was easy to be under these keywords "pay per click search engine".....try to be #1 today! Good luck!

BTW guys thanks for all these great comments, very appreciated!

Unfortunately the .ccTLD searches aren't usually counted but, for the moment, let's assume I'm not worried about such - and indeed I'm not. (I'm impressed with the Google result for the chosen phrase by the way - good job. You'd think that'd be more contested for as a result but, well, that's odd. Either good research or good luck but either way it's pretty cool.)

You can PM me if you'd like or you can respond in open. I'm not much for private type responses and I've nothing to hide generally.

I'm curious as to why (and really - I'm really looking to find an agency who will track, sell, etc) for a variety of sites while I do the SEO work. It's generally no more than 6 to 8 weeks to a PR4+ and a goal is to create MAYBE as much as 150k worth of pages for a single directory site.

Sell me on it... Sell me in PM if you want - I don't mind but be aware that unless it's truly confidential material I'll probably rate your services in public sometime but, hopefully, after we've made a fortune.

As you've only been in business since March it makes it a hard choice to say, "Okay, I know you're new and I'll risk that and take the time to invest in your company in hopes that you'll provide fiscal responsibility." I'm very MUCH interested in something of this nature in other words... I just need to know why I should pick you or keep slugging it out on my own so to speak. (Except I'm generally too lazy or busy to do a good job myself.)

KGIII
    What Hosting Should Be
    A Blog as CMS, eBay, PR, and Ads?
    My personal email: KGIII <at> KGIII <dot> INFO
    Microsoft MVP 2003/2006 Categories: Shell/User and Internet Explorer (Gł Solutions)

Hmm weird why are search results so varying i try it on english based msn search and i get different results than that from french based results why such variations?
    12+ years -same website , new server [SSD Inside] providing shared/reseller hosting only !
    These things we do not provide/offer : Unlimited Storage ! Unlimited Bandwidth ! But Why? Cause, we were unable to put such a large number on our pages, it just would not fit.
    So check out the numbers that actually fit >> << the page as well as your budget too !

Because french search favors french results + french habits + french variations taken in consideration by Google for displaying results.

Try to search on google.es, google.fr, google.us, google.ca, google.ru, google.com for the same 'search terms' you'd end up with different result.

Regards,

G
    PutFile.io — Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Kgiii

PM has been sent