MyBlogOnline.com appraisal

I just grabbed MyBlogOnline.com today. I've had MyBlogOnline.net for awhile.

I'm thinking of either just putting my Blog up there or maybe offering Blog hosting to others (for ad revenue).

Anyone have any opinions on a value for the .com/.net pair undeveloped?
    Kevin, The Walrus

No opinions at all?
    Kevin, The Walrus

undeveloped I would say a maximum of $25 - $35 for the pair.

The type of site it would serve is obvious but the order is 2nd best, MyOnlineBlog.com/net would obviously be worth more.
    Turn My Text - ¡spuǝıɹɟ ʞooqǝɔɐɟ ɹnoʎ ǝzɐɯɐ puɐ ǝsnɟuoɔ

Computer Game Cheats & Codes

Thanks for the opinion. I had hoped for it being worth a little more and probably won't part with it for under $100.

I bought it to go with a couple other domain names that I do plan on developing that uses the same pattern. Specifically, I plan to develop MyDietOnline.com (as a diet site) and MyStocksOnline.com (a stock trader site) and on a whim registered MyBlogOnline.com just in case these other sites took off and I could offer my members a place to maintain a public blog (on dieting or investing or something public).

I've paid up to $100 for my other MyXXXOnline.com names. MyBlogOnline.com, I got for the backorder fee to snag it just as it became available.

Any others have any opinions that would be higher than $35? I obviously won't be selling it for that low amount as it potentially could be developed by me in a few years. I won't even try to sell it at $35. Not worth my time.
    Kevin, The Walrus

As he said, an undeveloped website will go for very little. However, if you find the right person, I'm sure they'd be willing to pay more.