EuroVPS 1 month Review

Hi!

I've finally made the switch from virtual hosting to a VPS and I have to say I'll never go back to shared again

Since I am from The Netherlands, Europe and my website is Dutch, I choose EuroVPS because a) their datacenter is in The Netherlands as well and b)they're located in the best datacenter from The Netherlands.

I've signed up with a banktransfer, I don't have a credticard and fortunately they allowed a banktransfer. I've purchased the HSPcomplete VPS 192M/5GB/100GB RHEL 4 package for €22.95/month. I've signed up this month, so this is a 1 month review.

Just a day after signing up I've received my login and the nameservers for my domain. I instantly logged in to HSP and Virtuozzo to explore it's features and while doing that I received a call from a support representative from EuroVPS to ask me if I found everything I needed and ofcourse to confirm my order. That's a big plus I think.

24 hours later the nameservers were changed and I could start using the website as supposed. What I noticed first was the excessive speedincrement compared to the old shared package. It was amazing to see that a company's slogan was actually true (europe, we're just 30ms away). The site was and still is blistering fast, love it!

Then about the support. They answer all tickets fast, sometimes even faster the my emailaccount can receive emails confirming a response on a ticket I've opened. But what I noticed from their support is that my ticket is probably sent to multiple people and they don't notice a reply from a colleague. It happened a few times 3 support representitives said 3 dfferent things, within 2 minutes. That is quite confusing, especially because I am all new to this... But after all, all my tickets are answered and solved, so at least that's ok. I have to admit I sometimes find their support a tad rude. Phrases like "You must have changed setting in SSH, because I cannot connect" is not very nice, but it's not a big deal. He just used the wrong password

I am a happy customer of EuroVPS!
    hi there!

thanks for sharing your review with us make sure you come back in 6 months time and give us another review

I will. Thanks for your comments!
    hi there!

Did you use HSPcomplete before? What do you think of it?

I am used to Cpanel and WHM but I have to admit that their VPS with HSPcomplete are appealing on a price basis... Do you find HSPcomplete intuitive?

Regards,
    Ludo
    Regards,
    Ludovic Coumétou
    Founder of the MythTV Community Website :: MythTVtalk.com :: Latest MythTV News

HSP is very easy to use. It can do almost everything cPanel can, but then without the bloatness from cPanel.

Together with Virtuozzo this is a very powerful package.
    hi there!

Now, what do you think about EuroVPS ?

Thumbs up Great service with EuroVPS

I am with EuroVPS for almost a year now. I think they offer good quality but the main reason I never want to leave them again is that they have a service and helpdesk hardly to be found elsewhere. If you have any problem, your trouble ticket is usually answered in minutes. They do all they can to solve your problems, 24 hours a day, and will give kindly advice on technical aspects of webhosting and vps. Highly recommended!

8. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com