Age of site (months):
None to really speak of. There is currently one paying customer paying $12/mo...got that within 2 days of opening the site.
is a FULLY FUNCTIONAL
hosting company. Everything in this sale is every single thing you need to have a hosting company. All you have to do is get customers and "let the money roll in." This is in no way turnkey or anything like that. It's not an affiliate program or anything of the sort. It's a "real" hosting company.
Why I'm Selling:
Fleckspot originally was launched as a free hosting site but I shortly thereafter decided I wanted to give the hosting market a try...and then decided otherwise. I did this only because I've got so many other projects (ie. client work) to take care of that I don't really have time to give this the go that I wanted.
What you get:
• Fully designed website with an original design...no cookie cutter templates here.
• Customized cPanel design
for hosting customers so cPanel has the Fleckspot "brand"
• Kayako SupportSuite
- Customer support, live chat, and knowledgebase. Request demo here
- Billing software. This is what is used to manage customers and setup hosting accounts. Demo here
• Dedicated Server - Super Celeron 2.4, 80GB harddrive, 1GB RAM, 13 IP addresses, 1500GB bandwidth, 100Mbps Uplink, 100 Urchin Web Analytics profiles, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4, PHP 4/5, MySQL, NAS Backup Solution (20GB). Located at ServerMatrix
• Server Management by Server Wizards
• SSL Certificate from GoDaddy
• Fleckspot Domain Name (registered at GoDaddy)
• The Photoshop files (PSDs) for the site design
• The Illustrator files (EPS) for the logo
Here is the breakdown of what this costs monthly.
Server (located at ServerMatrix) - $147/mo
Server Wizard Server Management - $75/mo
Kayako SupperSuite - $39.95/mo
ClientExec - $11.95/mo
How to save costs:
• The Server Management stuff is totally optional. So if you've got Linux management skills, you could drop the $75/mo charge...which would greatly reduce monthly costs.
• Purchase "owned" licenses of Kayako and ClientExec. Initially they'd cost more than the monthly...but in the long run you'd obviously save a solid chunk of change on monthly costs.
So, in the long run you could get monthly costs down to just the server cost ($147) per month.
To reiterate there, what this auction for is a hosting company that is completely
ready to go. There will obviously be a few things to learn as far as customizing new hosting plans and what not, but everything is here for running a hosting company. You don't have to worry with the hassle of getting everything installed, setup, and designed...it's all here. You're only job is to get new customers!
I will NOT
be reselling this to other people multiple times or anything like that. This is a totally unique and totally legit deal.
Price (or starting bid):
Buy It Now:
Is an auction?:
June 1st at 12:00 Noon MST
I reseve the right to not sell this is it doesn't go for a price I think is acceptable. I also reserve the right to up the Buy It Now.
Please contact me with ANY questions:
MSN: jpigford [at] gmail [dot] com