Advertise to Teens / College students on popular homework community.

hello,
    I'm the owner of the popular homework help site.

The small box ad space (currently "QuickMath") on the left column is up for sale.

$50/mon (or best offer), payable via 3 month. subscription in PayPal.

Uniques: 1,100/day. 3,700 pageviews/day. Most visitors are in highschool - college from U.S.

Also, the forum banner ad space is up for sale- best offer (payable via 3 mon. subscription in PayPal).

Please place bid and post any questions

I'll start the msg board banner bidding at $5/month on the presumption that you will accept flash creatives - http://www.fadinsite.com/showthread.php?t=59

Sorry, unfortunately, I'm making more than that already via AdSense. Thanks for your interest though.

In that case, please state a starting bid price!

$25 for the spot for 1 month

Hello,
    I guess bidding will start at $20/ mon. payable via 3 mons. with PayPal.

Sorry, I do not accept one month committments, although I will be flexible and accept 2 mon. recurring subscription payments.

It will be your responsibility to cancel the subscription. No refunds after payment has been made for any period. Banner ad will be displayed as long as the subscription is active.

I bid 40/2 months then!

Alrite,
    So that means $20 / mon, for 2 months, right?

It seems as though no one else is interested, so i'll send you the PayPal subscription link if there are no more bids today.

- lpan

Correct!

And just to clarify the forum banner is 728x90 pixels, correct?

$45/2 months

I'm accepting any "rectangular" sizes (468, 728..etc), so sure.

As for this thread, i'll be picking the highest bidder tonight at midnight, EST.

The paypal subscription link will be mailed first thing in the morning.

I guess no one is interested in the front page ad? (High exposure and clickthrough rate?)

Remember, family friendly please. Nothing inappropriate (I may exercise discretion).