hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Managed Hosting and Services : DedicatedPlace wake me up from nightmare!

Forum Jump

DedicatedPlace wake me up from nightmare!

Reply Post New Thread In Managed Hosting and Services Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-11-2006, 08:08 PM

Thumbs up

DedicatedPlace wake me up from nightmare!

From WHT, i found dedicatedplace.com and reading few review on them. So i have decided to try out with them. i need a new provider because i have a nightmare with WebHostPlus/Managed.com

I've been with WebHostPlus/Managed.com about 2.5 years and frankly they gave me just 4 downtime with approx. 1-4 hours downtime each and 5-8 hours frame time to answer trouble ticket at that time. But that is before migration issue from California to New Jersey.

The migration issue to New Jersey put me on nightmare. I lost some of data and clients. This is the worse migration i have so i look another provider here at WHT.

DedicatedPlace.com give me best solution to migrate all my data to their server. They help me out from scratch till all account ready to go online. And the important thing is DedicatedPlace.com tech gve me no downtime when they move all of accounts and test them first before i will change the Nameserver / DNS Settings.

Thanks to DedicatedPlace.com for saving me and wake me up from WebHostPlus/Managed.com nightmare.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2006, 08:32 PM
Temporarily Suspended

Glad they helped you out good luck with your future with them.

Old 05-12-2006, 02:39 AM
Web Hosting Master

Very good you're so satisfied about them. They'll be glad to hear it

Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2006, 05:12 AM

Managed.com is causing real hassle to almost every one of its users! Last time i saw a company with this many problems, they went into liquidation (for the US people - thats when they go bankrupt).

They need to get their act together as they have a huge client list, - so its not as if they haven't got the money to help them .

Good to hear your out of the nightmare

Old 06-13-2006, 01:08 AM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by volume
From WHT, i found dedicatedplace.com and reading few review on them. So i have decided to try out with them. i need a new provider because i have a nightmare with WebHostPlus/Managed.com

I've been with WebHostPlus/Managed.com about 2.5 years and frankly they gave me just 4 downtime with approx. 1-4 hours downtime each and 5-8 hours frame time to answer trouble ticket at that time. But that is before migration issue from California to New Jersey.

The migration issue to New Jersey put me on nightmare. I lost some of data and clients. This is the worse migration i have so i look another provider here at WHT.

DedicatedPlace.com give me best solution to migrate all my data to their server. They help me out from scratch till all account ready to go online. And the important thing is DedicatedPlace.com tech gve me no downtime when they move all of accounts and test them first before i will change the Nameserver / DNS Settings.

Thanks to DedicatedPlace.com for saving me and wake me up from WebHostPlus/Managed.com nightmare.
Hi,

Thanks for this volume! I thought I already replied on this to say thanks... but it's better than late...

Regards,
Charles

Old 06-15-2006, 01:51 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Good to know all is fine

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Washington Mulls Visa Restrictions to Prevent Chinese Nationals from Attending Popular US Hacking Conferences Web Hosting News 2014-05-27 11:15:49
Web Host Site5 Adds Second Brazilian Location Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:21:51
Excessive Employee Privileges Bring Unnecessary Risk to Organizations: Study Web Hosting News 2013-10-22 16:04:58
NSA Records Millions of Phone Calls, Texts in France Web Hosting News 2014-05-01 08:22:21
cPanel Conference 2012: Branding and How to Do it Better with Felipe Gasper Web Hosting News 2012-10-09 18:00:02