Any hosts that offer domain migration?

Should I decide to move my 120+ domains (only about 2 gigs of data) hosted on a plesk platform to another provider, are the any webhosts that include such a service (i.e. they would copy all the stuff + email and ftp settings etc.)?

There are hosts that will cetainly do it. You should prepare a list of hosts that you like, then contact each one individually and ask if they would do this.
    I recommend that you pick one that is very technical. Companies that own their own servers/co-locate them tend to have more technical knowledge, IMO.

Ask a lot of questions before selecting the company. If you get a gut feeling that a company is too slow or not technicall apt at doing this, then you are probably right.

While that's a large number of domains: I'm certain the majority of hosts given sufficient time would have no issue migrating them on your behalf.

Quite a few hosts even offer transferring accounts off of your old server free of charge with signup: Others may charge a minor fee.

Good luck with the hunt nonetheless!
    Are you looking for another plesk host? What amount of bandwidth/storage are you going to need (I assume 2gigs or higher for the storage )?
    David
    Fused

Well see my previous email about email hosting as to why I would want to leave my previous host, but anyway yes I would like another Plesk host as I like that control panel and feel comfortable with it. Would I just need to give the new host my username and password and then they could move ho whole thing?

Regarding b/w and storage then about 500 gb b/w a month and 2 gigs is more than sufficient.

5. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com