hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Web Hosting Related Offers & Requests : Other Web Hosting Related Offers : cPanel Cients for Sale

Forum Jump

cPanel Cients for Sale

Reply Post New Thread In Other Web Hosting Related Offers Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-2006, 01:35 PM

cPanel Cients for Sale

Hello All,

First, a thank you to the WHT team for allowing me to use this username for the sale.

We are selling off our cPanel clients as we want to focus on other things.

There are a total of 66 clients spread out over various packages. Resellers as well as regular shared clients are on the server

We offer RVSkins and Fantastico on the cPanel server so you would want to have that also.

You will be required to transfer the clients over to your own server as we are going to format this server and use it for testing. The server runs on a Pentium D 930.

Total disk space used is 30GB and total bandwidth used on a monthly basis averages around 270GB.

Clients have been with us several months to several years (depending on the client).

Total monthly revenue is: $403.xx
Quartrly Revenue: 47.xx
Semi-annual revenue: 245xx
Annual revenue: 2103.xx
4 – month payment: $200 (this client sends western union every four months for $200)

Total yearly revenue: $8217

All clients pay via PayPal or Credit card. There is one client (pays roughly $13/month) who is not always perfect with his payment record. Sometimes he will pay a week early, sometimes a week later. Other than that, the others are all on time for the most part.

Any specific company information will require an NDA to be signed and faxed to us. We are only selling the cPanel clients, nothing else. Feel free to PM or e-mail whsale (at) gmail.com

If you would like to place a bid, please be sure to PM us with your bid.

BIN is: $6847.

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2006, 01:43 PM
WHT Addict

Can you sell these separately?

Old 05-07-2006, 02:12 PM

I would prefer to sell them together, however, I am open to it if needed.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2006, 02:14 PM
WHT Addict

Could you send me some details on how much the clients pay please?

Old 05-07-2006, 02:18 PM

It is listed above, are you looking for a more detailed break down? If so, I will require an NDA.

Old 05-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Web Hosting Evangelist

Hi,

Can't you just provide a breakdown of your clients' hosting plans and prices here without announcing your company name? What's the problem with doing so?I don't see why you need a NDA signed for it.

Regards,
Suhail.

Old 05-07-2006, 02:50 PM
WHT Addict

As a matter of fact I was thinking the same thing lol.

Old 05-08-2006, 11:29 AM
WHT Addict

what is the billing system you use?
Send me a nda : emeric at darfos.net

In Hosting Since 7 Years! (1999)! Click here to see our Uptime

Old 05-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Hi whforsale911,

I just want to let you know that I have read your offer and will be contacting you in a bit.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Web Hosting Sales and Promos Roundup - April 19, 2013 Web Hosting News 2014-05-23 15:43:10
cPanel Security Updates Address Perl Module Vulnerabilities Web Hosting News 2012-12-06 12:55:54
Hosting Control Panel cPanel & WHM 11.34 Release Hits Stable Tier Web Hosting News 2012-11-12 17:04:57
cPanel Releases cPanel, WHM 11.34 with New User Interface Web Hosting News 2012-10-16 13:09:49
cPanel Conference 2012: Branding and How to Do it Better with Felipe Gasper Web Hosting News 2012-10-09 18:00:02