hosted by liquidweb


Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Advertising Forums : Employment Offers & Requests : Employment / Job Offers : Freelance Web Designer looking for work
Reply

Forum Jump

Freelance Web Designer looking for work

Reply Post New Thread In Employment / Job Offers Subscription
 
Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-21-2002, 10:22 PM
void void is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 0

Freelance Web Designer looking for work


Hello,

As stated in the subject field, I am a freelance web designer looking for work. Pricing is negotiable. Please e-mail me at space@byvoid.com if you're interested or if you require more information.

Portfolio
You may peruse my portfolio at the following URL:
http://portfolio.byvoid.com

Payment Details
Payment can be processed via PayPal, or via cheque. For projects over US $100, a 25% deposit before the project commences will be required, remaining 75% to be paid upon completion.

Please note that you will bear all costs of sending the cheque to me (Singapore).



Justin

Reply With Quote

Notice to Consumers
Thread Summary Please be aware that every offer has limits beyond what is displayed in the thread. You should visit the site advertising and read any Terms of Service or Acceptable Use Policy they have in place. If you can't find answers on how they measure what you're purchasing, ask. If the offer or request doesn't regard some type of hosting, you still need to research beyond what’s printed in the ad.
  • Research any provider to know what limits are in place, especially with any offer concerning disk space and/or bandwidth. These are generally defined in the TOS or AUP.
  • Read provider reviews. If you find no reviews, create a thread and ask for others' first-hand experience with the provider.
  • If you're unsure on the exact details of an offer - ask. Simply respond to this thread and ask the provider for clarification.

Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 05-21-2002, 10:57 PM
geiger geiger is offline
Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Florida
Posts: 30
The site is not loading for me...

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2002, 11:34 PM
1q1q1q 1q1q1q is offline
Disabled
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: U.K. or H.K.
Posts: 76
Your red background make my eyes.........
your template is ok.

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #4  
Old 05-21-2002, 11:36 PM
void void is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Singapore
Posts: 0
Geiger,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The site may not be working for everyone yet as I have changed the nameserver info very recently. It might not have propagated to your ISP yet. I apologize for the inconvenience again.

You might also want to try the following URL:
http://byvoid.com/portfolio



Justin

Reply With Quote
Reply

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Rackspace Among Cloud Companies on Fortune's "Best Companies to Work For" List Web Hosting News 2014-01-17 11:44:01
Three Tips to Reduce Meetings, Work Hours, and Be as Productive as Ever Blog 2013-11-01 15:18:39
Pace Work Technologies Launches Upgraded Web Hosting Services Web Hosting News 2013-07-03 15:41:09
ResellerClub Hosting Summit 2012 Web Hosting Events 2012-10-23 14:43:15
Web Host BigRock Launches Web Design Marketplace DesignXchange Web Hosting News 2012-09-28 09:38:31


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Postbit Selector

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump
Login:
Log in with your username and password
Username:
Password:



Forgot Password?
Advertisement:
Web Hosting News:



 

X

Welcome to WebHostingTalk.com

Create your username to jump into the discussion!

WebHostingTalk.com is the largest, most influentual web hosting community on the Internet. Join us by filling in the form below.


(4 digit year)

Already a member?