I need an expert

I need an expert, I have tried everything possible to install mod_layout and its not working. i have tried every guide on google I have found, I have tried asking all my linux friends, I have tried searching WHT and freeWHT for solutions to my problem and I have found nothing, I have followed video tutorials, everything and it just won't install. I need an expert, cause I think im out of options at this point. please PM me.
    Last edited by ZachA; 04-29-2006 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hawk16
    I need an expert, I have tried everything possible to install mod_layout and its not working. i have tried every guide on google I have found, I have tried asking all my linux friends, I have tried searching WHT and freeWHT for solutions to my problem and I have found nothing, I have followed video tutorials, everything and it just won't install. I need an expert, cause I think im out of options at this point. please PM me.
    You might want to give a hollar to one of the security / administration companies that float around WHT. I have worked with PSM (www.platinumservermanagement.com) and Rack911 (www.rack911.com) in the past and both have been very helpful.

Sirius
    I support the Human Rights Campaign!
    Moving to the Tampa, Florida area? Check out life in the suburbs in Trinity, Florida.

you just need to ignore the usual instructions and use apxs.

apxs -iac < list all the files that end in .c>
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance