Is kanoodle.com fake?

I got this new client site i'm trying to promote. They get about 140 sessions a day. I've signed up with kandoole and they approved my ad. I run about 400 clicks per day ($20) and watched my statistics. They're same as before. I noticed 20 referals from some site that are probably part of kanoodle network, but that's all. Not near 400 clicks. I've run this for few days just to make sure.
    I would understand just clicks with no new sales, but site doesn't even get visitors we pay for.
    Anyone else have such experiences with kandoodle? Are they really fake?

Any other similar pay per click programs that accept pharmacies (overture and google only accept US licensed pharmacies)?

Did u do those 400 Clicks yourself ? Coz they wont count clicks from your pc.
    And they won't also consider alot of clicks from the same IP.

Quote Originally Posted by eGawish
    Did u do those 400 Clicks yourself ? Coz they wont count clicks from your pc.
    And they won't also consider alot of clicks from the same IP.
    Of course I didn't Those 400 clicks were charged, so they were counted. And it took only about 10 min to spend that daily allowance ($20). I refreshed reports page few times and it was filling quickly. It was not only for 1 day but 3 days. So for 3 days I should get at least 1000 new visitors but I didn't...

holly kanoodle !!!!

Kanoodle and ah-ha.com (right now Enchance) is scam - they "eat" depostings like $200 in matter for 30 min for keywords that take a month for Overture or Adwords to deliver.

E.g. If you bid on "windows msqsl web hosting" - they send you traffic for "web hosting" and then a lot of clicks is software-generated (not a real peoples) - it's just click, open your website and close connection in 10 seconds - I did lost like $600 with both of this scam company's - have to chargeback all transaction. The funny part - I did ask them to provide me statistic for keywords, IP of visitors and etc - not a word and they cannot provide convincing information to their merchant provider either for "services they delivered".

It sucks...luckily i "only" lost about $100. At least you got clicks, i only got abot 10% of clicks they charged me for. Not to mention not one sale from these...

Besides Overture and Google, any other reliable programs? I can't use these two as site in question is pharmacy and not licensed in US