Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Post your Wors VPS list

There has been a lot of post about best VPS hosts and so on. Lets change the topic and post your worst VPS hosts .

I was only with 1 VPS provider "Adiungo" and after 2 months the results are bellow:

50% loss of traffic

CPU load: almost every hour you see red mark in front of it I swear!

Lost position in Serp!

but good support.

I made a mistake that payed annualy. maybe next month I move to another server and won't even ask for refund!

What type of VPS do you have on Adiungo?
    Basic? Deluxe? or XHP?

Quote Originally Posted by sun83
    What type of VPS do you have on Adiungo?
    Basic? Deluxe? or XHP?
    XHP

It just really sucks!I have read comments about it before but never believed but now I come to conclusion that those comments about adiungo was true!

http://www.adiungo.com

XHP
    Unlimited data transfer ?

How many bandwith you have with plan XHP ???
    ╠══ Cool Wallpapers ══╡
    ║►►► Optimize your website

How many domains and how much bandwith are you using with them?
    Kind regards

Quote Originally Posted by Chikita
    There has been a lot of post about best VPS hosts and so on. Lets change the topic and post your worst VPS hosts .

I was only with 1 VPS provider "Adiungo" and after 2 months the results are bellow:

50% loss of traffic

CPU load: almost every hour you see red mark in front of it I swear!

Lost position in Serp!

but good support.

I made a mistake that payed annualy. maybe next month I move to another server and won't even ask for refund!
    It's their fault that you're abusing your VPS?
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Lightning fast web hosting since 2005.
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage
    Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!

Quote Originally Posted by elix
    It's their fault that you're abusing your VPS?
    I use 3 domains with less than 50gig traffic per month per site so nothing from my side.
    Last edited by Chikita; 04-20-2006 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cedced
    http://www.adiungo.com

XHP
    Unlimited data transfer ?

How many bandwith you have with plan XHP ???
    even unlimited ! but when you site is not working the amount of traffic does not have any meanings.

I'm interested to XHP plan...
    Can you link a site in your vps for test the performance?
    Thank you

I use 3 domains with less than 50gig traffic per month per site so nothing from my side.
    CPU has no relation to traffic.

I can have a perl script that uses all of my CPU but outputs no traffic.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Lightning fast web hosting since 2005.
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage
    Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!

^^ i am afraid Elix is right. But what is this thread about? Just ur worst vps expereinces? Well i didnt have any worst vps experiences but am taking a dive for new vps host (jpc or maybe solarvps ) . Tried Vpsland for their windows vps but i think support is kinda slow (over 3 hrs to ticket marked urgent). But since i just wanted to see if i am able to work with windows vps i found out i am better at linux than windows so decided to cancel it and asked for refund (they have 14 days refund policy) but still no one answered to the ticket (2 hrs + have passed). I just used up 0.4 Gb of bw over 3 days so i dont think i used too much of their resources either and cancelling and refund shouldnt be considered a problem, but i am waiting their reply, so i can say their support can be somewhat slow. Never got reply back to any tickets within 20 mins (which i expect from any provider,cause if vps goes into stale state and cannot be reboooted u need the provider to get it working).
    Might try jaguarpc for a while and see how they do and if same support time issues i guess i will move to solarvps or some other provider like powervps.

But once again traffic doesnt always has to do with cpu load, its just a myth.
    ---===Stay Alive====----

Since i cannot edit my post for some weird reason, i would say that do not go with vpsland if you want good and fast support, now i am waiting for 2 hrs for a ticket with high priority to be replied, seems like no one is there to look at tickets. Just submitted a ticket with "CRITICAL" priorty and would update u guys if need be if it doesnt get replied either, all i am asking in those tickets is that i want my vps cancelled and if possible refund made. I dont think that should take a days work now.

Cheers (/me waits and waits and waits).
    ---===Stay Alive====----

Ahaa time for latest update, well 1 hr and 30 mins passed and still no reply for my critical priority ticket yet, either there has been a mishap or maybe the support crew have been kidnapped by alkaida for not broadcasting their videos via their server. But my simple request about cancellation and refund has not been answered since noon 12 pm . So good luck to those who go with VPSLAND.com if they like slow support . I guess no more refund for me after posting my experience with them but i can still cancel my vps via paypal << thats why i love paypal.

Cheers.
    ---===Stay Alive====----

Quote Originally Posted by elix
    CPU has no relation to traffic.

I can have a perl script that uses all of my CPU but outputs no traffic.
    Sure but i dont use much cpu , my sites were hosted in a shared hosting for 3 months before moving there.

Sure but i dont use much cpu , my sites were hosted in a shared hosting for 3 months before moving there.

Well how do you know that while on shared hosting the cpu was not an issue? And why did you move away from shared if cpu was not an issue?
    ---===Stay Alive====----

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Related Posts from theWHIR.com