YESjump! The juice is worth the squeeze

Since you're reading this you probably have a website that you want to world to know about. It's not an easy task but with the help of YESjump! your name will get out there.

Add your website to the YESjump! database. Your website will be displayed at random when a user clicks on the main 'YESjump! Now!' button or the 4 concentrated traffic buttons (hosting, design, forums, and blogs). Of course, the higher the package you purchase, the more chance you have of your website coming up.

Interested to see how the site works? Click here to visit YESjump!

Would you like to add your website to the database? Click here to do so.

Below is a testimonial from a YESjump! user:
    Thank you, YESjump! We've enjoyed a substantial increase in new visitors since adding forumuniversity.com to the YESjump! database. Please let us know before our subscription expires. We'd hate to miss out on the traffic that we've come to expect from YESjump!

Thanks again!
    Dennis Johnson
    Forum University
    If you sign up within the next 5 days (until April 18th) I will double your listing (example: Sign up for 'Package 3' and you will get your link placed in the database 20 times instead of 10) Just include your WHT username when your adding your URL.

Remember: There is no shame in being picked at random

Well i ordered your guys thing about a week ago and i have only goten 1 referral from your site. Scam if ya ask me its not worth the dollar