Way to remind yahoo pass

Hello,

Here is compicated³ situation: we need to get account password and username to reniew domain. When trying to do it throw "remind password", it asks for birthday, ZIP and Country which we(user) dont know. Does anyone know way to reming pass in other way? We have anyone from yahoo in WHT?
    Thanks a lot for advices

Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

Do they have any support email? When i goto http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/conta...actus_home.php and click on "contact us" they redirect me to... apple-sauce :/
    Radijas internete - fm.lt - online radio stations, 400 best world radio station to listen with one click! !

Yahoo is notorious for asking for everything but your blood-type to do anything. IF the domain is a regular .com/.net, is not REGISTRAR LOCKED, and the ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT email is a current one that goes to you, you might just try to transfer it to another registrar.

Otherwise, you're just going to have to try and work things out with Yahoo customer support.

Good Luck!
    You may delay, but time will not. --- Benjamin Franklin

Customer support? There is any? Do you know their email? Support@?
    Yes, administrative contact set to my email, but domain is locked. One option is http://www.melbourneit.com.au/ , but.. its quite expencive(35$). Thanks god at least the is option

Just want to let other know...
    I had opportunity to transfer my domain to Melbourne IT. I understood what password isnt nessesary: simply went to MI website, reminded account code throw their system, loged in and renewed domain. After doing it domain was automatically transfered to MI.

Quote Originally Posted by e-view
    After doing it domain was automatically transfered to MI.
    Beware, Yahell WILL charge your card if you haven't removed domain from your account!
    Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).