Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WHT goes PPP?

Who is _PM? Never heard of the guy...
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SSX Host
    HELP!! _PM messed up my post!!!!!!!

On my last post: Last edited by _pm : Today at 12:27 AM.
    Looks more like "Last edited by _ : Today at 02:57 PM. " to me.
      0 Not allowed!

Oh boy, this night is getting crazier then I thought it would...
    Ryan Smith
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SSX Host
    Oh boy, this night is getting crazier then I thought it would...
    I just blame it all on the mouse, she tends to get in the wires and play with things, and, well, things go crazy from there
    Tom Whiting, WHMCS Guru extraordinaire
    Linux problems? WHMCS Problems? Give me a shout
    Check out my WHMCS Addons
      0 Not allowed!

Another post deleted...

I think my posts are in fertility.
    Last edited by the_pm; 04-01-2006 at 01:49 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

I blame it on everyone who is posting offline
    Ryan Smith
      0 Not allowed!

Moved to the 'Olivander and Wands' forum.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!

I'm not off-line. Shows up fine for me.
    TradeViceroy
      0 Not allowed!

Is this an April Fool's Joke?

Why would there be requirement to pay to post? I mean it's all right for advertising forums, but who would pay just to post normally? Doesn't make sense.
    IntelliSerp - The most accurate and intelligent keyword rank tracking software.
      0 Not allowed!

No, its not a joke. Because it says April 7th - I think thats when it starts.
    Ryan Smith
      0 Not allowed!

This is terrible.
    You are undercharging. I cannot believe this. After all these years, WHT has failed so miserably in such an important decision.
    Threads should cost at least $5, with posts being $1 each. Seriously, all this server hardware isn't free people.
    I cannot believe what some of you have said. Leaving becuase you actually have to give a little to recieve a little?! Pllleeeeeeeeeeease.
      0 Not allowed!

To post normally. phbbt, get lost.
    This is crap, I can't understand which forum is which, and harry potter sucks anyway.
    Recommended: Stablehost, Hivelocity, Fused
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adb22791
    This is terrible.
    You are undercharging. I cannot believe this. After all these years, WHT has failed so miserably in such an important decision.
    Threads should cost at least $5, with posts being $1 each. Seriously, all this server hardware isn't free people.
    I cannot believe what some of you have said. Leaving becuase you actually have to give a little to recieve a little?! Pllleeeeeeeeeeease.
    Oh really? So SWR would be atleast $24,000 down by now if that rule was implemented from day one. Still with those prices you can't actually expect some people to post every day. I mean there is some people who visit from countries who are not even eligible for a PayPal account.

Not only that i thought i was contributing to the community by buying a premium membership but i guess that was not enough money.....

Regards,
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Napster
    Oh really? So SWR would be atleast $24,000 down by now if that rule was implemented from day one. Still with those prices you can't actually expect some people to post every day. I mean there is some people who visit from countries who are not even eligible for a PayPal account.

Regards,
    Better start buying lots of envelopes and checks, and mailing them in advance
      0 Not allowed!

I still dont actually believe this is true and it is quite possible a joke. We will only know if someone from iNet posts and actually clears this up
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Napster
    I still dont actually believe this is true and it is quite possible a joke. We will only know if someone from iNet posts and actually clears this up
    I think somebody from iNet already has posted... http://www.webhostingtalk.com/news.php. Also it looks like iNet has finally caught on to the fact that putting Harry Potter randomly all over the place is AMAZING for SEO.
      0 Not allowed!

I think somebody from iNet already has posted... http://www.webhostingtalk.com/news.php. Also it looks like iNet has finally caught on to the fact that putting Harry Potter randomly all over the place is AMAZING for SEO.
    Yeah but that still could be a joke
      0 Not allowed!

Well gee, ya think, that wouldn't be what this thread would be about now would it?
      0 Not allowed!

This is terrible.
    Uhh, they make money the more people post here. The most ad impressions, clicks, etc.. the more they can charge for their ads. Once they start charging, people will stop coming here. That is of course if they charge for every post like it is said.

There are plenty of forums which would be happy to have new people to post normally.
    IntelliSerp - The most accurate and intelligent keyword rank tracking software.
      0 Not allowed!

Heh. I just can't stand to make the post that ruins this for everyone.
      0 Not allowed!

Can I pay in turds? Flaming turds? In brown bags? On the doorstep of a moderator? In April?
      0 Not allowed!

I thought the community discussed paying a reasonable fee for posts, such as $20?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by whatever
    I thought the community discussed paying a reasonable fee for posts, such as $20?
    And that payment discussion (both) were linked to that news post.
    Keep in mind, the "community" didn't discuss this, certain members of said "community" did. There were a whopping 71 votes which accounts for probably < 1% of the WHT "community".
      0 Not allowed!

If I have to pay to post, you wont ever see me again..
    If I have to pay to view,, I wont ever see you !
    Are you on Twitter? @BrandonSheley Check out my IPB Forum
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by WHTer
    Uhh, they make money the more people post here. The most ad impressions, clicks, etc.. the more they can charge for their ads. Once they start charging, people will stop coming here. That is of course if they charge for every post like it is said.

There are plenty of forums which would be happy to have new people to post normally.
    We all know that ad money goes to moderator accomadations, like the rec room, saloon, jacuzzi, etc.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast