how do i setup a buy option?

i was thinking of putting of a buy option on my site,what is requierd for setting this up?the buy option will mainly be for cds and vcds.and also what do i have to do for the money transcation??

Re: how do i setup a buy option?

Originally posted by illusionist
    i was thinking of putting of a buy option on my site,what is requierd for setting this up?the buy option will mainly be for cds and vcds.and also what do i have to do for the money transcation??
    You could either setup PayPal links or spend 50 bucks and go to www.2checkout.com (#2 more recommended than #1)

drop the $50 on 2checkout.com or hostcharge ( new firm ) and save yourself a ton of problems. plus whatever future venture you take you can move those accounts with you.

mike
    I am Mike From ADEHOST.Com, Multidomain Windows hosting with Cold Fusion and ASP and Dot.NET Also offering multi-domain Unix hosting. silently, each one should ask, Have I done my daily task. Have I kept my honor bright, can I sleep without guilt tonight. Have I done and have I did, everything, to be prepared. - our motto to maintain services.

i am based in india will that be ok,with the transaction and all????

Cool Hi illusionist,

PayPal does not support withdrawals from a PayPal account in India. Users in India can only make payments.

***The only exception would be users in India that can add a US bank account***.
    Damon
    PayPal Consumer Relations

Re: Hi illusionist,

Originally posted by paypaldamon
    PayPal does not support withdrawals from a PayPal account in India. Users in India can only make payments.

***The only exception would be users in India that can add a US bank account***.
    Hey are you guys ever going to accept the ecard?

Anyone else loosing business because of this... I get atleast 2 a month trying to use it with no avail.

I still really dont know what it is but I am assuming its one of those euro smart card type things..

Cool Hi OkiHost,

Can you expand on the ecard a little? It is information I can get to our product teams.
    Damon
    PayPal Consumer Relations