Hosting with .65-.69 IP Addresses

Hello,

I have 4 different websites, all running vBulletin, all online forums. I need to find a hosting company that servers with IP addresses from .65-.69. I need each hosting account (4 accounts total) to have seperate two digit IP/server numbers. Does anyone know of a host that has this range and would be willing to setup each account on a different IP (two digit number) server? Someone reliable, would also be good. =) Thanks for the help.

Colin

Can I ask why the specific need for the ip range above? Just curious.
    NOT AFRAID HOSTING
    Providing Fearless Webhosting since 2003
    www.notafraidhosting.com

You can ask, but I can't tell. =) I'm doing some work for a client of mine so actually I don't even know....but the key here is to making sure all IPs are different....that's a large part of the project.

They're either trying to fool some search engines or send SPAM. Either way, not very nice.

I would ask more questions if I were you.

Oh goodness, no. This client is very reputable and would never do anything like, ESPECIALLY sending spam. The client is very about following rules, regulations, and overall good online procedures, so it's not shady by any means. I think it's search engine related, but I don't think he's fooling anyone, all sites are completely different. Anyways, I'm looking for advice on finding a web host that can suit those needs, that's back to the topic of conversation.

Is it just two digits IP or must be in .65-69 IP range?
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

The first two digits of the IP addresses must all be different and not be either .64 or .70. So any two digit numbers really, they don't HAVE to be in that range, I was just offering a suggestion. They just all must be different and can't be 0.64 or 0.70.

Colin

I think the more you talk, the more people are confused.

The first two digits of the IP addresses? What does that mean? IP address can have anywhere from 4 to 12 digits (aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd). And now, you are including another restriction, "0" on the third IP octed.

Sorry, I am lost as to what you want/need.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud Shared and Reseller, Cloud VPS, and Cloud Hybrid Server

Ack, sorry, I didn't mean to restrict it to a 2-digit number, that came out funny.

I simply must have 4 different accounts where the first grouping of numbers on these IP addresses are all different for each account. I already have a 0.64 and 0.70.....I just need 4 new hosting accounts, each with the first set of numbers being different. So it could be any numbers, as long as they are all different and aren't 0.64 or 0.70. Sorry for the confusion. Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by indieangler
    You can ask, but I can't tell. =) I'm doing some work for a client of mine so actually I don't even know....but the key here is to making sure all IPs are different....that's a large part of the project.

More than likely they are doing SEO and are under the false impression that they need seperate IP's spread around instead of a shared IP.
    Happily hosting @ Dathorn.com (Since 3/2003), Ispeeds.net (Since 2004), & Quadspeedi.net (Since 7/2005)!
    Hosted @ FDC for 9 Years

Though you don't want to disclose why you are in the need for the IP's you probably will have to. Hosts are required to give ARIN justification for IP allotment, so you will need to be able to justify your need for these IP addresses.