Arrow If you need a carfax report

I was planning on buying a new car and so I applied for carfax for the car, still have 30 days, so incase you need|want one pm with the vin number and I will give you the report.

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Sweet. I'm actually looking at some used cars right now, and I've been wondering about their histories. I'll PM you with one as soon as I find the one I was looking at earlier.

Thanks a lot!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by SniperDevil
    Sweet. I'm actually looking at some used cars right now, and I've been wondering about their histories. I'll PM you with one as soon as I find the one I was looking at earlier.

Thanks a lot!
    as many as you want.... I want to get the 40 bucks out (I actually thought that it was unlimited forever, which later I discovered it was only for 30 days )

Peace,

Do those things show how much the car sold for? I'd be tempted to find out how much Dennis Dillon Mazda resold my 1999 Saturn for after I traded it in for $1,500.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Disgruntled
    Do those things show how much the car sold for? I'd be tempted to find out how much Dennis Dillon Mazda resold my 1999 Saturn for after I traded it in for $1,500.
    it only shows if there were any accidents, meter tampering, how many owners, where manfactured, ect..

attached is a sample output I got (no its not the car im buying :p)

Peace,
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thank you, Azizny. I guess there's nothing to be learned from Carfax that I don't know about the 1999 Saturn. Thanks for the offer.
    It would probably be interesting to learn the history of the 1974 Toyota Corona that I bought in 1983 from Camillo Motors in National City, California, but I don't think I have any old records of the VIN. I think that car was reassembled from defective parts.

Aziz, I will try to PM you those VINs soon. Thank you.

How long do you have before the 30-day subscription expires?