Arrow Looking For Great Hosting

Ok I'm looking for some really good hosting plans and I have a certain critiria. Now if anyone out there can << recommend >> me some awesome deals that would be great but here is my list of what im looking for.

&#187; Disk Space 2000MB &#187; Bandwidth 60GB per month &#187; Email Accounts 500 &#187; Sub-Domains 500 &#187; FTP Accounts 500 &#187; MYSQL Databases 500 &#187; Add-on Domains 6 &#187; Parked Domains 4

Ok I'm looking for around that area of diskspace and Bandwith, maybe 10 GB or more...but my monthly budget is around $10-$12 a Month. If I can get for cheaper that would be great, also I want a good host and I want real time support and not some ****** service, i've already looked at a couple of places and they kinda screwed me and would not return my emails or my calls. Thanks to anyone that replies.
    Last edited by writespeak; 03-10-2006 at 04:06 PM.

Unfortunately hosts can't make offers for you here, need to depend on the recommendations of others.

Create a list of hosts that you find appealing. Do some research on them, for example read reviews etc.

Ask a load of sales questions, test the tech support departments etc. and finally settle with the host that you liked most...

Remember, ask lots and lots of questions...

well thank you very much, im just looking for some great ideas, i found a site that i like and is really fast and im going to be talking to that guy to see what host he has, ive looked at a couple and if you can recommend what sites to check for hosting and where to check them out at please help me....im going to be starting a really good site soon so i need some major help and thanks very much

I have been with ultramatrix for 2 month now, I would say the Support is good, They do offer live support , I never use their Help desk, since I can alway get help Live or MSN.

Aj

Try either going to the offers section or clicking "Find a host" at the top of this page and do a host quote

thank you guys for giving me some tips it really helps out a lot

No doubt you can find quite a few hosts that fit your requirements - have you tried scanning the offers forums here (and on other such sites) then searching fo rreviews of the hosts you find that you like the sound of?

Right, I would recommend checking out the reputation of hosts that look interesting, for instance by searching for feedback on this forum....

Remember that you won't find any host that has absolutely 100% happy customers, there are always some that are impossible to please. However, a good company will have mostly positive reviews by customers.

Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

Research potential hosts here and use the host quote feature:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/request.php