Remove address from WHOIS

My domain was via eNom, can anyone tell me how I remove my address from showing up in WHOIS searches? My name is fine though.

Could I use http://access.enom.com to erase my addres sinfo but leave my name?

Valid contact data is officially required and not having it could result in losing the domain in the worst case.

What you could do, is using eNom's ID Protect service.

You can not remove your address. You can either change it, but it still has to be a valid one, or you can use the proxied address service mentioned above by zoid.

You *must* have valid contact information, otherwise you could lose your domain name.

If you don't want your address information to be displayed, then you should use the ID Protect system that eNom makes available to you. This way, their info will be displayed, and they'll forward anything that is sent to "you".
    We are eNom PLATINUM PLUS resellers!
    Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account with lowest possible pricing.
    * We provide support and service to over 4275 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Wher eI host my personal site, the domain is registered via Nominet and I had them remove my address?

For UK domains that are not used for commerical purposes can have their address masked. That is not the case for most other domain names.

Quote Originally Posted by JayUK
    Wher eI host my personal site, the domain is registered via Nominet and I had them remove my address?
    Just to make sure I understood this correctly, you are enquiring about Whois opt-out for a .uk domain registered via Enom?

If Enom's control panel is set up properly for handling .uk domains then you should be able to tick a whois opt-out box in their control panel. Have a look!

Alternatively when you receive your (paper) registration confirmation from Nominet this will contain instructions and a password to enable you to manage your domain via Nominet's web site - these usually take several weeks to arrive, so if it's a new registration you may not have received your registration confirmation yet.

If the Enom control panel doesn't have a Whois opt-out tick, and you don't want to wait for that piece of paper from Nominet, contact Nominet to see if they are prepared to opt you out of the Whois manually.