layeredtech down?

sightless.net

server down

anyone know whats up?
      0 Not allowed!

seems to be up for me. layered tech i never had a problem with.
      0 Not allowed!

it has been having issues for 2-3 weeks now

I report it and they blame my firewall or my ISP yet tracert's from other ISP's show different and yes my connect is slower then normal all night long
      0 Not allowed!

We are not having any issues at this time and have had no reported problems all night or the past few days and beyond. I can access your http://sightless.net host with no problems from my remote location.

Regards,

Jeremy
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by LTADMIN
    We are not having any issues at this time and have had no reported problems all night. I can access your http://sightless.net host with no problems from my remote location.

Will78's host is having issues due to problems beyond our network and control.

Regards,

Jeremy

unless its 21 differrrent ISP's there Jeremy and yes i seen 3 reports tonight from clients

1 is a Doug and me is #2

mine I think is due to breaking of my NIC card when a RAM upgrade took place connections has yet to return to normal for ANYONE connecting to my server

NOTE: this is not meant to be rude
      0 Not allowed!

I too am having trouble viewing http://www.feedsfarm.com/ from LA.

I can view the original posters site tho...
      0 Not allowed!

I, and my clients, aren't reporting problems with our LayeredTech server. Hope you guys get your problems fixed though!
      0 Not allowed!

sightless.net is giving me " Cannot find server " and DNSreport cannot finds the name server also.

Try to" iptable -F "if you have APF

I had the same problem 2 days ago and was resolved but this.
      0 Not allowed!

i cant view the site form phx
      0 Not allowed!

Hello,

We are not experiencing any reported problems on our network and have not had any in over a week. The only people posting here so far have had local issues related to their server only.

If you are having an issue with your website please first ensure that your host is not having a problem itself that needs attention (firewall, ssh, apache tc) or that your local ISP is not the cause.

If you do feel there is a problem with your servers connectivity please open a ticket with our support team and provide the following details.

The site domain name or IP address that is having problems.

Dos or Shell based traceroute to the host from your remote location with NO info masked.

Dos or Shell based traceroute form your host to your remote location with NO info masked. Text file format only please no screen shots or other applications can be used.

Dos or Shell based traceroute from your remote location to your servers gateway IP address. Typically is one IP address before your 'base' IP address.

End result of 300 count ping reply showing the results.

Please only submit these details to our helpdesk via the support portal or email. If you are unable to access your email account hosted on our server on our network please use a 3rd party service such as gmail.com. WHT is not our support forum so please use our systems to report problems and provide the proper complete details.

Thanks,

Jeremy
      0 Not allowed!

It appears this issue is an individual server issue, not a network issue. I suggest working this out with Layered Tech through their own support means. If you're not satisdied with the outcome, it is your prerogative to discuss the matter on WHT in the appropriate forum, but please try to resolve it off WHT first.

Thank you.
      0 Not allowed!