We are celebrating our sixth year in the hosting business, my fifth year on WHT, and our fourth successful year in the hosting business. We have launched an all-new website, switched to Kayako support platform, added cPanel and Fantastico, and cut prices. So it's time to post our first-ever special offer. This is not the cheapest offer you will see today -- just the best value.

I am looking for five people to help load a new server. There are already four existing customers that I have moved over, plus my own sites, so you're not beta-testing. I'm looking to boost word-of-mouth and ideally find some customers that are active on WebHostingTalk that might say nice things after a few months. However, this is not a sponsorship and reviews are certainly not required - especially if you're unhappy with our service. But you'd be one of the first, and the other guy kept writing us bad checks.

Sign up for any package and save 40% by using coupon code WHT40. (The discount lasts as long as you host with us. Payment is month-to-month with no minimum commitment. PayPal or Credit Cards accepted. Trying coupon code WHT50 will not save you 50%)

We offer four unique packages, here's our entry-level one:

Basic Package
Price: $7.95 --> $4.77/month
Space: 5 GB
Bandwidth: 25GB
+ Frontpage
+ cPanel w/custom skin
+ Fantastico
+ More

Uptime Reports: HyperSpin (avg 99.993%)
Speed Test: http://gallium.getwebspace.com/php-4.4.2.tar.gz

Thank you!