About Host Cheapestwebhosting.biz And Vodahost.com ?!

i WANT TO BUY NEW HOST OR RESELLER
    i SEARCH GOOGLE.COM AND SEE TWO PLAN VERY GOOD but i don't know how to check uptime and spead of this server.

Please help me and show me how to check ?!
    If you used cheapestwebting.biz please show me message about this plan ?!

I wouldn't trust any company that calls itself cheapestwebhosting.biz. It just seems like they are going down the wrong path. And there is definitely some heavy overselling with those plans, so be warned.

but i don't know how to check uptime and spead of this server.
    If you're not in a hurry you could monitor it for a while (months) with host-tracker.com (it's free).

You can also ask them directly for an uptime history, but obviously it kinda comes down to how much you trust their word.

spead of this server.
    Ask them for a file to teast download speeds. Obviously though, pure file transfer performance is one thing; once you start using a script and a database, results can change dramatically.

It would be nearly impossible for you to monitor their uptime before you sign up. They may only host their site on the server you would be monitoring and all the clients on other servers. You will have to do a search for reviews and if you cant find any, maybe you need to look at different companies.
    Eleven2 Web Hosting - World-Wide Hosting, Done Right!

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHECK SPEED AND uptime OF THIS SERVER?

I see plan reseller (WMH) with price only 110$/1year . I and like it.

How do you think about vodahost.com ?

I SEE CHEAPESTHOSTING.BIZ >>>> VERY FAST ? TES/NO ?
    Response time Average 0.4931 sec. AND Kb/sec 46.60

It will be a nightmare if you host your site on vodahost. The 300GB BW/mo is a scam. They will suspend your account if you try to use that so much bandwidth.

If you really want to give vodahost a try, you can select by monthly payment.