Lightbulb Need some advice for host

I have a proxy site and is running every welll but my current host is giving me some prob ao i want 2 find a new host can u suggest so host that allow proxy sites without any prob like downtime and ac suspension

needs: 1GB and 100GB BD

Thanx

Holy Devil,

I would say the main problem you're going to have is the resource consumption of such a site (if it's used heavily). As such your best bet would be looking into at minimum a VPS provider/host. Also to avoid suspension issues I'd advise you contact the provider before ordering and be sure they'd allow such to be hosted from your account.

In any case best of luck in your search. Do keep the community posted on any findings as well as who you go with.

d host im with said they allowed proxy but dont know wat happen

Sounds to me like whatever script you are using is causing cpu and/or ram resource usage spikes. I'd suggest before just jumping ship with your current host look into your script(s) and ensure there aren't any severe code loops going on. As if you just change hosts you'd be more or less asking to have this issue recur all over again.

Also if your site does generally use high amounts of resources it would also be best to have it generate revenue for you to help with any budget you may have (if you are not already doing so).

Just some further suggestions to assist you in getting things back on track

Well it sounds like you are currently with a shared hosting provider, possibly the fact they may not want to host your site is because of your bandwidth usage. This may not be the problem, because I don't know what you pay for your account, but I know many shared hosting providers would not offer 100GB bandwidth.

Anyway for such a site I would suggest going with a VPS server. I agree with jschurawlow, you should make an attempt to generate some revenue from your site.
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Email Hosting
    Dedicated Servers / Unmetered Servers / Linux & Windows VPS
    DME Hosting, LLC [http://www.dmehosting.com]

You may need something a bit better than shared hosting....CPU usage could be an issue
    Zero Unit Hosting - 24/7 support, PHP, MySQL, site builder, script library
    Web Host Friend Online Hosting Directory - Submit Your Site!

im usin d normal php proxy script so if im gettin d prob of CPU usage than other proxy service should also get that prob