Webzpro - What's going on?

I am hosted with http://webzpro.com who I know are currently a member of these forums. I’ve had a outstanding bill with these for about six days now, however I put the money into my bank account for these to take, and I sent a reminder via eMail last night (about 28 hours ago now) and I opened a “Support Ticket” however I had no response, and I been checking on their homepage for the last few days and “Live Support” has been unavailable, yet on the homepage it clearly stats “24/7 Technical Support” I’m from the UK so I’m not going to phone these as it would cost more than my actual reseller.

I’m just worried if these don’t take payment soon, someone else will. I am also having complaints from my clients too.

I’m not having a go at Webzpro, as they’ve been fantastic hosts, I’m just a bit let down by their response time in this matter, Hopefully I’ll get a response within the next 24 hours, otherwise I’ll need to seriously think about “Changing Hosts” our time scale doesn’t match to well.
    Last edited by fuse; 02-23-2006 at 08:36 AM.
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

Have you tried calling them? They have a number listed on their website +1.866webzpro [+1.8669329776] (if outside the U.S., call them at +1.8473123396). Try calling them. I hope it gets resolved quickly. Good luck and keep us informed.

No response to the support tickets I've created so far, I tried phoning nothing happened although my landline from BT isn't the best, We shall have to see what happens.

Any Idea's what the time is in the U.S?

Quote Originally Posted by fuse
    Any Idea's what the time is in the U.S?

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time-us12.html
    Reseller-Network.Com
    Hsphere, DirectAdmin, or Helm. Windows 2003 & Unix Reseller,Shared,and Dedicated Hosting.
    *Multi-Homed* *Usage-Based* *Adult Content Allowed*

contact them...

Thats the thing with some hosts that Really bugs me, they state 24/7 support, just to get the signups, when really there is prob just 1 person there who checks tickets every here and there and not offering true 24/7 support.
    Cyber Host Pro Ltd - over 10 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers
    ★ WhiteLabel OnAPP Cloud VPS Reseller Program, Failover, 10Gbit SFP+ Dual SAN storage with Cpanel, Plesk & Windows server.
    www.cyberhostpro.com - UK Call Centre + 24x7 Online Chat

Quote Originally Posted by darkstar_tfd
    contact them...
    I have been since yesterday, If I create anymore tickets they'll have me done for spamming.

problem, fixed.

9. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com