ppm repositories for linux Perl 8xx

Well i wrote this message, took me a while, hit preview, said I cant do urls and smiles, hit my back button and everything is gone... ouch... guess i should of read the rules. my fault

I need the following CPAN modules for perl 5.8.5:

ASP
    Class-Struct
    HTTP-Headers
    HTTP-Request
    IO-Handle
    LWP-UserAgent
    Socket
    Time-HiRes
    Time-Piece
    URI
    XML-DOM

I have searched several CPAN sites to no avail, found many of the modules i needed but have no idea what version of perl they are for.

Im running Fedora Core 3 with Plesk

Anyone have a URL they can give me with these modules built for perl 5.8.5?

If you need any detailed info of my server, within reason let me know. I can provide.

Trying to set up an interface for domain name's. I am a reseller for Aplus.net and I really like there control panel.

Thanks ahead of time,
    Kermitus

I am sorry for not introduceing myself. I am Corey. I started a new webhosting business. I offer basic hosting and domain names. I am a rather small company. This is actually a project for a college class. If it is successful maybe one day I will invest some money into it. Right now It's not up yet, still working on a few backends. But i do have a server at a data center in california. Got a great deal on it. And is pretty fast. At this point I have no plans to take over the Internet Services business. Just a small company that I do take pride in cause I built it. I hope to get to know many of you. And hopefully this business is successful and I can take it beyond just a class project.

Kermitus