hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Web Hosting Talk Tutorials : Hosting Software and Control Panels Tutorials : Propanelsystems.com does not respond. Anybody else want to act on this issue?

Forum Jump

Propanelsystems.com does not respond. Anybody else want to act on this issue?

Reply Post New Thread In Hosting Software and Control Panels Tutorials Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-15-2006, 01:28 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Propanelsystems.com does not respond. Anybody else want to act on this issue?

Hi everyone,

we had purchased the propanelsystems.com helpdesk couple of months ago. however, for the last 3 weeks, they have stopped responding to all tickets and our requests are not even considered. This has caused some issues since we have filled our helpdesk with content etc and it has consumed a lot of our time. We have even programmed some of our website pages to read of that database. Long story short, its going to be very time consuming to migrate to a different helpdesk system.
Is anyone else in a similar position? Please post your experience and see what action we can take regarding this issue. This entire episode has consumed a lot of our time and i really want to get it resolved. If we can get a copy of the code atleast, then we can make the changes ourselves. any thoughts?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2006, 11:59 AM
WHT Addict

Im taking you never saw the problems up until the middle of Jan.

We all went without support for a month, Bart returned a few weeks ago and was answering tickets and because of all the 'bad' forum posts closed the forum.

I belive there was one customer taking legal action, not sure how he is getting on.

I got rid of it of months ago and moved to Kayako.

Old 02-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Aspiring Evangelist

Always a good idea to investigate software before buying it. Esp since you've seemed to tapped into it, and use it quite a bit... Best to try and hang on tight, and DIY, hopefully they'll reply soon.

Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Ive started my own topic but just thought i would let people know reading this:

We ordered the prosupport package for $65 on behalf of a client and since then have heard nothing regarding getting the licence. As you can see from this ticket that was opened im guessing to notify Propanelsystems to setup our account.

http://www.propanelsystems.com/suppo...essid=5q6r4fvm

So we thought of if no one is replying we should be able to go to paypal and get a refund (because they give you the money back if the buyer doesnt reply within 7 days - seeing as he couldnt reply to a ticket in this I thought I was safe). And as from reading this forum it seems he has had some problems so isnt anywhere to be seen at the moment. Guess not because he replyed to the paypal dispute with no details (blank tracking info) and because of this paypal would not act on it so we are $65 out of pocket.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
More Downtime for HostGator and BlueHost Customers as Router Issues Plague Utah Data Center Web Hosting News 2014-04-16 15:46:56
WHMCS Security Issue Allows for Information Disclosure Web Hosting News 2013-10-25 09:30:46
Could Website Hackers be Chasing Hosting Customers Away? Blog 2013-08-27 09:07:42
cPanel Addresses User Concerns of Transfer and Backup Restore System Security Web Hosting News 2013-05-24 10:13:44
PayPal UK IPN Issues Impact Web Hosts, Users Web Hosting News 2013-02-01 09:34:43